Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Tranced

Bluelight Crew
Anybody been watching this who watched the first season?

I really enjoyed the first season, but found the first episode of the second to be very odd. I'm all for weird... but it was just sort of awkwardly surreal. Some of the characters and scenes were just terrible and I found it unbelievable to the point of being uncomfortable.

That's all I have to say really. Anybody enjoy it?

I thought it was pretty good - definitely surreal but still believable enough. I didn't watch the first series though, maybe you're expecting the same and disappointed?

I have only watched season one which I really liked. Will give season 2 a shot after I get through my new series (Australian) The Code. I am only 4 shows in but liking it.

Peter Mullan and Holly Hunter, are a pretty decent litmus test, for a good show.

I recently watched both series of this show. I had heard the name for a few years but hadn't gotten around to it. Really fantastic stuff. Watching Elisabeth Moss act is always a pleasure. I can't say as I've watched too much television based in New Zealand and Australia so that was a nice change of pace as well.