• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Dosing IV #3 Heroin ?

Hash Buckets

Bluelighter
In a few weeks I'm gonna pick up 0.5g #3 dope for my first time and I want to know should I take it all or.. lol?

Also, any tips on shooting? I've heard different opinions on cooking but I don't fully understand it so should I just put some smack, water and a bit of Q-tip in a bottle lid and pull from the cotton? must it be cooked?

Apologies for being such a nub8) thanks!

(Also please don't try and convince me not to take it, I'm only trying it.)

You need either ascorbic or citric acid to dissolve it, water on it's own won't work. It comes in sachets from a needle exchange. You've said this is your first time with heroin, but it's not clear if you've any experience/tolerance to opiates in general. If you don't have any previous experience with strong opiates you'll likely kill yourself injecting .5g of heroin, if your dead set on trying it then consider a different ROA. #3 is perfect for smoking, just chuck a .1 or so on foil heat it from underneath and inhale the vapour with a foil tube (toot). It'll turn into a puddle of dark liquid (beetle), just chase the beetle with the toot as you heat it. Take a break every couple of lines or so, to see how it's affecting you. Whilst you can still OD smoking, it's safer than IV.

Just remember very few people set out to become addicts, yet there's thousands of us. If you like it you'll more than likely do it again, and addiction creeps on up on you so be careful.

I understand the concept of smoking but doesn't it waste all your product? If I was to choose this ROA would I be able to just use a flat piece of folded tinfoil and an emptied out pen?

It's best to wrap foil around the pen then pull the pen out and use that, you collect residue on the foil which can be smoked. It's not wateful if you take you're time. Heat it gently keeping the flame underneath the foil without directly touching it.

You've got half a gram, whatever you do you should explore other ROA's and test the quality before you go pinning it.

OD -> BDD

Op, is it your first time trying opioids or do you have a tolerance ? If you don't have a serious opioid dependence 0.5 g heroin will kill you!
For 100% pure heroin an opioid naive person would need a few milligram to get high!
And shooting it is a really really bad idea! Try another ROA, like smoking or snorting, even plugging, but don't shoot it.
And don't forget that a lot of heroin is cut with fentanyl..

I'm only trying it.

famous last words
and you'll need to cook up some citric acid with #3 to make it injectible.
why don;t you just smoke it? especially since its your first time - it way safer and it'll still feel good and let you figure out your tolerance without ODing
make sure you have a trip sitter cause heroin isn't a game, you can very easily die (i.e.: IVing half a gram of heroin first time will kill you, without a doubt)

Hey just want to say be safe!!I don't know your exp with h but I was a heavy user and injected but I started smoking it befor I stoped.which also being the best stuff I ever tried and found it just as good as iv'ing !which was a big surprise to me and was it ever nice to have my arms not being poked over and over..but u have a hg..thats a lot.. if it's good stuff just try smoking a match head size piece to a half point depending on tolerance and wait 5-10mins in between puffs cause I found unlike iv'ing takes longer to feel the full affect and could find yourself on a very heavy nod..and if you are not watching it it could turn out to be your last..and would be safe if u used with a friend and Mabey look into grabing a narcan kit,which is good to have regardless.which u can get and be trained to use at a lot of meathdone clinics.in Canada anyways..just be safe and remember addiction will creep up on you fast,And if you have been reading a lot on bl..gettimg clean is straight hell!! So again please please be safe!!

.5g way too much too bang . You can smoke on a half for a while it's not a waste of dope at all. Smoking becomes a waste when u are just sick and not high all the time smoking constantly to be well your tolerance goes up and you are now addicted to H . Then you shoot to get High and then that goes away and just shoot to not be sick all the time. The high is good for a little then it's gone . And you are stuck . This drug is not even worth the pain and suffering that plays along. It's just endless torment . I started H first time IV i don't recommend banging heroin to get your kicks or a first time use: a first time use IV heroin is a very serious and scary task. You will OD if not done properly. but if it comes to it don't just try mix water in a shot w h and go for it . Utube and other sites like this one have a ton of info in how to properly shoot. The amount you need for first time IV use is so small it's very dangerous u won't get movie star "High" just a OD scare . Or worse
You will get higher if you just smoked it . and see what it's about. Definitely use with someone to monitor you and holy crap don't shoot a .5 that will smoke a while just foil a lighter and straw look it up
And

Also there are veins and arteries and nerves and all kinds of shit going on just smoke it.

before using any drug be smart do some real research know the affects, withdrawls, where it's from, what to use safely and how much to use safely and listen to what the users say about their lifestyle and their use. also how costly is a full on H addiction using 2gs or more a day can you pay for that to be well ?
Once you start using it's like you never can get high just sick or stable
Good things to ask before considering using a very addicting and life altering substance.

Keep us updated on your expierience

Or any other questions you have

Thanks all. I appreciate all your advice and picked up .1 just to start off, unsure of my decided ROA as of now. I will update thread and let you all know how it went.

Again, thank you very much !

I'm in agreement with a lot of the other posters' sentiments. You need to be very careful when experimenting with an Opioid as potent as Heroin without a tolerance. For this reason, injection use is really not advisable. If you do overdose, it's unlikely that you'll be aware of it and act quickly enough to save yourself. Insufflation (Sniffing/Snorting) is less potent, but the issues are pretty much the same, by the time you start to experience effects, you will only have a couple of short minutes to arrange for help. In practice, people rarely save themselves from overdoses.

For these reasons, although it is comparatively wasteful, I would recommend trying to vaporize the Heroin. My reasoning is that vaporization allows for pretty easy dose titration due to the fast onset of effects and easy ability to redose. Even if vaporization doesn't end up being your favorite ROA, this will help you develop a good idea of how potent your Heroin is. Before trying it out, it's really a shot in the dark and the best we can do is guess wildly.