• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

dxm again yawn

gonnaod

Bluelighter
Took 2 bottles of robitussin dry cough 250ml and took 500mg diph will I get a decent trip

Maaaan please don't use diphenhydramine to trip or get high on:(

it has terrible effects on memory that hopefully aren't permanent. I used to mix it with morphine before I IV'd it and sometimes I'd do multiple shots a night and wind up shooting too much diph and found it was terrible to take too much.

yeah you kinda trip, but not in an enjoyable way. It fucked up my memory so bad, my thoughts had about a 5 second lifespan before I'd completely forget whatever it was I was JUST thinking about.

and my heart would race like craazy, and I'd have a hard time forming sentences when talking. I can't even imagine mixing it with DXM..

Just take the DXM by itself next time bro and throw away the diph. If you want to trip balls then DXM should satisfy you by itself. Be safe my dude.

You know you only get a few good trips from dxm before it's shit don't you? You just wasted one of them.

500 mg of dph at once? I believe that is enough to cause sudden cardiac failure and psychosis due to inhibition of sodium and potassium ion channels.

If you consider feeling dead, unreal, spiders, bizzare disorganized behavior, severe confusion, sweating, and seeing people who arent there tripping then yes.

Maaaan please don't use diphenhydramine to trip or get high on:(
Just take the DXM by itself next time bro and throw away the diph. If you want to trip balls then DXM should satisfy you by itself. Be safe my dude.

^This'

DPH is NOT recreational. Unless you find cottonmouth so severe that you can't even swallow and you feel like you're carrying a bag of bricks on your body so you can barely walk; and you have restless legs syndrome so bad to the point where you can't even lay down and relax. I have had RLS before but it was so bad I literally wanted to die. Recreational DPH is NO joke. It also causes DSYPHORIA, which is the complete opposite of euphoria.

Stick which DXM, the euphoria is minor, but it is definitely noticeable and music sounds GREAT on it.

Be safe, man.

500 mg of dph at once? I believe that is enough to cause sudden cardiac failure and psychosis due to inhibition of sodium and potassium ion channels.

If you consider feeling dead, unreal, spiders, bizzare disorganized behavior, severe confusion, sweating, and seeing people who arent there tripping then yes.

Nope, 2.5 grams, still around. I do not recommend it though. And yes, I saw/did all those things. Your hallucinations will be absolutely real to you, including the bushes and shrubs having a conversation, and would include cars on the freeway wanting to have a word. It's really not safe to do.

I recommend keeping it at 50mg and below.

(Kids, it's not "fun" either, and you won't remember but ten percent anyway.)