• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Crack&fentanyl

Is there any certain way to tell if my crack is laced with fent? Does is discolor or melt differently, different smell, or does it make it softer/ easier to break up? I bought some hard tonight and when I opened the bag I usually have to chop it with a razor blade. This stuff busted apart in my fingers.

So I took a pull and almost instantly I got an intense high, more intense than any other time. When I've reached the peak on other shit peak if it goes away in a minute or 2. This one lasted id say almost 5.
It's got me almost dizzy felt like after you get spun on a tire swing and try to walk it off. With pressure in my middle towards the top of my head.

Wondering if you can feel an obvious difference in the high from fent laced crack and non.

sorry but we have a no drug identification rule, so we can't go into that.
but also, because there isn't really a way to check other than sending them off to be tested in a lab.
if you suspect your drugs may contain fent, best just chuck 'em away.

crack that crumbles is poorly cooked. smoking street fent does not make me dizzy. you should throw it way and cop again. if that's not an option and you won't throw it out ... if you put it in a spoon with water and heat it up, you can use a paperclip to collect the oil-ish stuff that floats to the top (solidifies as it cools). no guarantee that will get whatever impurity is making you dizzy out.

crack laced with fent would feel very good.

There are okenty of cheap test kits that tekk you what your drug is mixed with, some check for opioids. If your crack is positive for opioids I would throw it out and find a new dealer. So have these kits available if you smoke a lot of crack.

How do they lace crack with fent, as far as I kno cooking coke with fent would get rid of the additives such as the fent, or I could be wrong on that? The o ly way I could see them doing it is compressing it into the rock. But really, don't worry about fent in your coke or crack, it has been documented, but 95% of dealers know it would be counterproductive to lace an upper with a MASSIVE downer.

crack that crumbles is poorly cooked. smoking street fent does not make me dizzy. you should throw it way and cop again. if that's not an option and you won't throw it out ... if you put it in a spoon with water and heat it up, you can use a paperclip to collect the oil-ish stuff that floats to the top (solidifies as it cools). no guarantee that will get whatever impurity is making you dizzy out.

crack laced with fent would feel very good.
This. just recook it

How do they lace crack with fent, as far as I kno cooking coke with fent would get rid of the additives such as the fent, or I could be wrong on that? The o ly way I could see them doing it is compressing it into the rock. But really, don't worry about fent in your coke or crack, it has been documented, but 95% of dealers know it would be counterproductive to lace an upper with a MASSIVE downer.

I've tested over 400 different batches of crack in the past 2 years with the rapid fentanyl test strips, and the market I'm in "heroin" is only fentanyl. I don't believe the typical process of making crack cocaine allows fentanyl to turn into a base, I've just never seen it happen. I've never been able to find any information on turning fentanyl into a base, but from my anecdotal experience, it doesn't seem to be, at the least, easy to do. After I stopped doing opiods, I became really focused on making sure fentanyl never wound up in the crack, and I was actually surprised to still not have found even one positive to this day.