• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Suboxone issue

Tiny458

Greenlighter
So lets say someone has been on 12mg of subs daily for 8 months and they relapse. They use for about two weeks and at the end of the second week they start getting very sick throwing up non stop. Would that be from withdrawing from the subs or from the H? Keep in mind that said person also got an abscess on their wrist and and eye infection right before they went from feeling the euphoric effects from the H to getting very sick! Also sometimes after this person shoots up they get extremely sick and throw up right away but 5 minutes later they feel much better then before they did the shot! Wondering if its sub withdrawal or the H. The user has tried doing different doses and different stamps all with the same outcome. And yes this person did see the doctor and eye infection taken care of at the hospital and was put on multiple antibiotics. Thanks

To answer your first question, I would assume that you w/d from H and that's why u got sick, but i could be totally wrong. You should go to the dr for your abscess, too (Idk if you did that already, though). Do u think you're throwing up after the shot bc that happens sometimes. If anything, I would suggest getting back on subs. Everyone hits speed bumps n set backs, but no big deal dude, get back on the sub program. (This is just my advice)
Good luck

I'm not sure if I can answer any questions as I came here looking for answers. I have been taking norco 5/325 three times a day 1 tablet. And ms contin 15 mg twice a day. I have kinda been limping along on this dose I have severe lower Back arthritis. Herniated discs l4-5 L3-4 .I recently got refered to an outpatient dual diagnosis intensive outpatient program. Trying to stay I compliance with the doctors at the program, I'm trying to go through this. Also the morphine makes me wheeze slightly but I can usually manage with my albuterol inhailer. So my new regime.discontinue norco and Ms contin. Start suboxone e strip 4 mg 4x per day. Immediately I started wheezing but thought I was imagining it. I wasn't I almost had to go to urgent care over the weekend. But all they would do is give me breathing treatments which I have. And steroids which I have. I did call my doctor I'm going into the outpatient program today and my pain management dr is supposed to call me. I just started working w him. So he hadn't messed with my meds yet. Why do Dr's find it so fing, necessary to take yu off what works and change it up. So I was wondering if anyone with asthma had any experience with suboxone and morphine ,oxycontin the pure meds as as opposed to the synthetic like norco or percocet. I just want my pain to be manageable and not wheeze.

well i do what you do i am currfently on 8 mg subs for 6 months and when i want to use i dont take a sub for 24-48 hours...the longer i wait the better the high...anyways i would wait 24 hours of no H and then start taking your subs as prescribed you will see that this method works great...byeee

So I'm still not exactly sure what it is, but I know its not heroin W/D due to the fact ill be sick around the clock, some times worse then others. Sometimes doing a shot helps a lot, other times it does the opposite and causes me hell! I am wondering if it does have to do with the abscess on my wrist and the infection because the sickness came about the time I got that and now that its healing I feel like I'm starting to become not as sick. I do still have my moments though where for 20-30 minutes its complete hell, puking, dry heaving, instant migraine, and overall a shitty feeling!