Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which drugs are ok to combine

Sketchwreck

Bluelighter
I have a small amount of a variety of substances and I want to know which of these are ok to do on the same night

speed
ice (crystal meth)
acid
ecstasy (mX)

i should also mention I will be working the next morning without having slept so i would prefer to not be tired or hallucinating :)

Sketchwreck said:
I have a small amount of a variety of substances and I want to know which of these are ok to do on the same night

speed
ice (crystal meth)
acid
ecstasy (mX)

i should also mention I will be working the next morning without having slept so i would prefer to not be tired or hallucinating :)

Oh dear god you poor uneducated person. :p

ICE is not Crystal Meth at all. :(!

Well if you want to be awake the next morning just stick with speed.

^^
abusing/patronising people because you percieve them to mis/uninformed about an issue is hardly in the BL Harm Minimisation spirit, hmm?
methylamphetamine is often sold as 'ice'.
At least Sketch/Wreck specified he/she was talking about crystalised methylamphetamine.

SK: try here and here for some more extensive info on combining drugs.

From that list of substances, a few things to note:

1.) I understand that you could increase the level of harm you cause yourself by combining meth and MDMA. There is evidence that this combination potentiates greater neuro-toxicity. You can possibly reduce this risk by taking a dose of anti-oxidants (vitamin A,E, grape seed extract, etc) before you take the drugs, and again when you start to come down.

2.) The effects of MDMA and LSD combined IMHO can be insanely amusing, but also quite overwhelming, especially if you aren't fairly well aware of/experienced with the effects of these substances acting seperately.

3.) If you take the speed after the meth, you probably won't really notice it's effects. (merely my subjective opinion).

Watch out for 'top up' doses of amphetamines. When the high is gone, it's often best to just let it go, and give your body a chance to recover before administering again. Of course, if i had work the next morning after that kind of night out, i know i'd be saving the speed for work, to keep me functioning till i could go home and crash. Please consider comprehensive pre/post loading if you end up going for this option.

have a great night :)

Last edited:
thankyou Trillion

and yes I am aware ice isn't meth except this is meth that has been sold as ice so i thought i should point this out (even though my supplier wasn't aware there was a difference until I pointed it out to her)

^ nice one

If you don't want to be hallucinating at work the next day, avoid the acid IMO. In fact, if you really want to get the most out of yourself at work, don't take anything... but, if you still want to take something, just stick to the MDMA, and then go home when you're over it and get some sleep.

BigTrancer :)

Sketchwreck said:

speed
ice (crystal meth)
acid
ecstasy (mX)

IMO i think its ok to mix them all....

Like BT said...No acid if you got to work the next day...

I know people say that u shouldn't mix this and that....But to be honest....Ive done it all my life...

Well I have mixed all of them before and I have been fine, besides the acid, I don't touch acid. Just a little tip, maybe keep some of your meth and top up on that before you go to work.

I am not telling you to mix all of them, I am just making it clear that I have mixed them and I was fine. =D

Please keep in mind that poly-drug use puts a much greater strain on the body. I don't recommend any poly-drug use.

However, may I suggest checking out this thread on Substance Synergies though, it may have some useful information for you. :)