Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill info request: Light yellow Dove - Melbourne

Strawberry_lovemuffin

Bluelighter
Ok, I've tested these and I know they're good, I just want to know if anyone else has come across them and what they think.

A very thick, barrel-shapped pill with dove imprint - pill is a light yellow colour.

thanks.

exact same pill as the pink ones. get as many of these as you can. they WILL go...

just read your sig. too...Albert Camus is the shit!

Be careful with the doves, not all of them are of the same quality as the current batch of pink doves.

I've recently had thick, white doves which are weak MDMA and loaded with ketamine. Try before you buy if possible.

Do a search for 'doves' in this forum too, lots about different types of doves.

^^ It's ok, I always test before I buy. These ones are MD**.
I just had a half at the footy this afternoon, I tell you, it made the Doggies loss a lot more bearable ;)

=D

Had one of these on the weekend fairly nice pill, peak lasted a good three hours felt good but not really loved up just euphoric.
Not overly strong for me but the best I have felt off one pill in a while. I had white hearts a few weeks ago and for me these were better.
Have not had a pink dove so can not comment on any similarities.
I hope that helps in some way.

Last edited:
SLM:
rolling at the footy???8(
that's a new one, i'm normally pissed or scat at the footy, never roll though!!!!
GO DEES!!!

Taking a pill at the FOOTY?? That's hillarious SLM.

RALMFAO

Then again, I'd need a pill to go see the Doggies play too ;)

Caaarrrrrnnnnn the Bombers!

Hey, you should try it sometime ;). Especially in the Medallion Club..... it was only a half too, boys, not like I was rolling off my face! Just happy chatty.

Imagines myself at the footy talking philosophy with some bogan Collingwood supporter who has no idea (appologises to Collingwood fans in advance).

*falls of chair laughing*

I was gonna ask a question about these. Had one on the weekend, was all good, then I spent all morning vomitting (about ten times at least), had kinda weird hallucinations, like when you have too much K.

Don't know if it was the pill (I've thrown up on pills if I've had too much, but nothing like this), or too much water. I know that I had too much water, but I don't know what hyponatremia (sp) actually feels like. What are the symptoms for it?

However, friends who had the yellow doves absolutely loved them, said they were the best pill. So I don't know. (runs to get an ez tester). Did feel a lot like K for a while.
Go the Hawks!

Trust

I tested these suckers and they came up MXDA.

I will let you know who they go after Saturday night.

Heheheh... better add flags, pom-poms, and scarfs to America's list of ecstasy paraphernalia... ;)

Well, I had a whole one last night and I can report.... teeeeerrrific. Not *quite* as good as the white hearts, but lovely nonetheless. Very clean and long-lasting. mmm. mmm.

Ps. Who's coming to the footy with me next weekend? ;)

May be I'm getting tolerant to MDMA as I had a yellow dove last weekend and while it felt mildly euphoric that's about as far as it went. Usually I'm off my head on one pill though so this isn't normal for me.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:

Ps. Who's coming to the footy with me next weekend? ;)
i'd love to, but my hawkes arnt worth seeing pill or no pill!!
actually neither are your doggies!!

Hi,

I'm getting some of these on the weekend. The person Im getting them from said they are MDA. He took a few on Saturday night and reported a euphoric, chargey feeling but it's not an overally "loved up" feeling.

I've heard they are fantastic! I'll let you know how it goes on Saturday :)

Shal..

=D 8o =D

I have tried a couple of the yellow dove and also tested it. Only small portion of MDMA but loads of katemine.

fengtau said:
I have tried a couple of the yellow dove and also tested it. Only small portion of MDMA but loads of katemine.

Those weren't the same as my yellow doves, then.

Mine tested fast and strong MD**, and were a typical 8/10 lovey-dovey yet long-lasting MDMA/MDA experience, in my opinion. I'd rate just below the white hearts. I've had ketamine and they were absolutely not that.

shal, if yours are the real deal you'll be a happy happy boy. :)