Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ketamine brands and Consistency

killarava2day

Ex-Bluelighter
I recently saw some K with the brandname 'Ketamil', when cooked it crystalises differently to the normal brands such as Parnell. It seems to have a thicker consistency and is harder to scrape of the plate its cooked on. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this particular brand and knows whether the different consistency may affect the way it absorbs through the nose or anything. I was thinking that maybe the laboratories might start altering the solution to make it less desirable to would be K thieves. Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

yea thats correct. although as a solution they will both be 100mg/ml they contain different preservatives (or additives to reduce the success of crystallization) which will result in different amounts of impurities when crystallized. ive seen one bottle result in 7.5 grams (100mg/ml) which would have approx. 5 grams ketamine hcl and 2.5 grams impurities, almost like a waxy composition which did not look like pure crystals. check out this post also.

Last edited: