• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Prescribed drug interactions

Godstone30

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I really want some help understanding the drugs I have been put on by my Drs, as there is lots of them and I am only 36! Im worried some are unnecessary and counter balancing others. I trust my Dr but really want to understand myself what I am taking. I also have an alcohol problem on top of all these

Dexamphetamin 5mg x 6 a day
Tamazepam tabs 10mg when needed
Methotrexate 10mg once a week for RA (will come off soon as no inflammation for awhile)
Metformin AN 500mg twice a day
Lovan 20mg x2 a day
BP meds
Coversyl
Androfeme 1 % testosterone cream
Campral 2 tablets 3 times a day for alcohol abuse
Lamotrigine 100mg x2 day
Zoely contraceptive
thyroxine 70mcg

Phew. The only issues I have is constant upset stomach and teeth chattering Jaw clenching that is doing my head in!!!!

Please any feedback would be great

Last edited:
the teeth clenching is from the d-amphetamine.

you sure you're on 200mg, 6 times per day?

that's a high dose, even if you didn't mean 200mg, 6x per day at even 10mg can be a lot and will cause the tension.

im not sure about the rest of that cocktail but try nexium for the stomach.

i was given nexium once when i was put on a drug cocktail for after a surgery to 'protect my stomach' according to the doc.

moving to BDD

Im sure he meant 20? A 200mg dosage prescribed is not possible - that would be 10 20mg dextroamphetamine tablets 6 x a day for a total of 60. The highest dose dextroamphetamine comes in is 30mg.

A doc would lose his license - that amount would kill somebody.

the teeth clenching is from the d-amphetamine.

you sure you're on 200mg, 6 times per day?

that's a high dose, even if you didn't mean 200mg, 6x per day at even 10mg can be a lot and will cause the tension.

im not sure about the rest of that cocktail but try nexium for the stomach.

i was given nexium once when i was put on a drug cocktail for after a surgery to 'protect my stomach' according to the doc.

moving to BDD

OMG I mean 5mg... not sure why I wrote that for the dex... I think the teeth thing is the lovan (prozac) as it started along time before I was prescribed dex. Dex makes me feel calm and normal just hot and no appetite

Also dex does nothing for me really... even from a add standpoint. Have had that with other prescribed drugs though and marijuana