• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging-am i doing it right?

nancy145

Bluelighter
I just plugged 20 mg of adderall IR for the first time. I heard it's 3 to 4 times more efficient than oral use, but it only feels like 35ish mg oral. I'm wondering if i maybe messed up. I crushed up the tablets, put them in a dixie cup, mixed it in, filled up the syringe (without the needle), put it about 4 inches in, and injected it. Did i do anything wrong?

Did you clear your bowels beforehand? Gotta make sure you don't inject the drug into a turd.

Good strategy is to push the syringe in then pull it down a little so there's a cavity.

no all correct sounds disgusting but if you haven't shit you gotta put middle finger up bum and check for poo and dig it out if your constipated your on amphetamines so doubt you are i plug morphine and need docusate sodium or.my shits are like bricks... basically do what you did if you can add a pinch of baking soda lie on side plug and smoke a ciggy for 5mins kicks in between five to twenty.mins. it does not last as long as oral as it's a quicker come up and if there beads make sure there all crushed properly.

Make sure you check your bum for poo, ive had a massive solid rock of poo had to dig out glad i checked else i would of wasted 200mg.
also when no feces at all, you seem to get a instant hit i get a nod within 10mins for half hour to hour then I feel energetic for a bit then I either feel like that all day or the nod comes back on hour or so later and end up falling to sleep.
Baking soda makes all the difference, it also helps mscontin dissolve into a more powdery form. the more its gelled, it will be instant but also time released aswell.