• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What's the best way to take soma and to make it stronger for chronic pain?

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Well I just got 100 soma's, 100 Tramadol's too 100mg's and 200 V cut Roche brand valium too. I'm not going to source where I got them but they were very VERY cheap! I tried all of them and they are all real no fakes no nasty side effects and help me with my pain issues since no doctor will give me any pain meds I guess due to my age? Idk? Anyways what the best to use with my soma's [350mg] to achieve a high sometimes and great pain relief? I love soma so much man it's not even funny! Can someone help me out? I also have like 50 .5 Xanax pills and can get opiates as well.

Be careful. Carisoprodol metabolizes into a barbiturate-like GABAergic called meprobamate so it carries a lot of the same dangers as this class of medicines although not to the same degree. Mixing with other GABAergics is not wise especially considering you have such a large amount at your disposable - amnesia could develop and you could end up redosing until you're in trouble.

Start low and be safe

Well I just got 100 soma's, 100 Tramadol's too 100mg's and 200 V cut Roche brand valium too. I'm not going to source where I got them but they were very VERY cheap! I tried all of them and they are all real no fakes no nasty side effects and help me with my pain issues since no doctor will give me any pain meds I guess due to my age? Idk? Anyways what the best to use with my soma's [350mg] to achieve a high sometimes and great pain relief? I love soma so much man it's not even funny! Can someone help me out? I also have like 50 .5 Xanax pills and can get opiates as well.
Hey man pm me plz