Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Taboo TV Series 2017

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
MV5_BMTYy_NTQw_Nzk0_OV5_BMl5_Ban_Bn_Xk_Ft_ZTgw_MDAy_MDI2_MDI.jpg

Adventurer James Keziah Delaney, long believed to be dead, returns home to London from Africa in 1814 in order to inherit his late father's shipping empire. All is not what it seems, however, as Delaney encounters numerous enemies intent on making his life back in the United Kingdom very difficult. Focused on building a shipping empire to rival the imperious East India Company, Delaney's other wish to seek vengeance for his father's death means conspiracy, betrayal and bloodshed are also in the cards. As he works to accomplish that, Delaney must also navigate increasingly complex territories in order to avoid his own death sentence.

Really interesting TV series that I haven't seen mentioned around the place - well worth a watch. Grimy, violent, supernatural, political and pretty absorbing.

Is anyone else watching this ?

Keep seeing it mentioned around - but have all but given up on TV shows for a while now. I'll add it to the never-ending list nonetheless!

It really is a great show - I love the way that it is building as each episode seems to open a lot more stories and twists and I can't wait to find out some of the history behind James.

Bella add it to the list for sure, I think it's one of the better shows that I've watched in a long time. The other one that I would highly recommend watching is 'Penny Dreadful' absolutely loved that<3.