• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Ketamine and Gabapentin

elstongunn39

Bluelighter
How much time should be left between ketamine use and gabapentin dosage? According to what I can find online, they have a moderate interaction. However, I don't know if that means they can be used together in moderate doses. What if I waited a few hours after ketamine use to take my gabapentin, and maybe took a slightly lower dose (i'm tolerant to it, take it nightly for insomnia). Would that be safe?

Iirc you asked two pretty similar questions in the last few weeks.

Wait 5-7 half lifes so the gabapentin is out of your system. But if you've been taking it for a while stopping it cold turkey can lead to withdrawal

what gabapentin dosage are you taking? it depends. if you are just taking it medically, ie 300 - 600mg tid you should be fine. That shouldn't have any impact - gabapentin should even reduce ketamine's recreational effects.

But if it's a recreational dosage of gabapentin, meaning 3000mg and up. I would do as kleinerkiffer suggester as you k would be fucked up.

That amount should be paltry then. How long have you been taking it? But it could still take away from the dissociation. I would attempt to distance them. They use GABAerigics to prevent ketamine's emergence reactions in a medical setting.