• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Zopiclone help?

GrimaceFreely

Greenlighter
So I have been prescribed Zopiclone 7.5mg for about a year and over time as my tolerance grew so did my intake (best solution as I am terrified of sleeping) to the point of taking my entire weeks supply at once and pretty quickly grew used to that too.

This lead to taking my olanzapine alongside the zopiclone to boost its desirable effects (namely memory loss and sleep) and this too became nothing to me except for minor memory loss, however the last time I took any was two weeks ago.

Would my tolerance lower in such a time? I dont wish to do myself any harm by taking such a dose this time, thanks.

Normally tolerance to GABAergic drugs takes a really really long time to lower/doesn't at all, but everyone is different, so start with 7.5 mg

Normally tolerance to GABAergic drugs takes a really really long time to lower/doesn't at all, but everyone is different, so start with 7.5 mg

^what he said :)

unfortunately it takes forever for tolerance to go down. I can go a month between between doses of ambien (another z-drug) without a significant reduction in tolerance. For me, my tolerance to the amnesic effects seems to go down much more rapidly than my tolerance to the trippy and sleep inducing aspects--i.e. after a two-week break, I might black out after 15 mg of ambien without any hallucinations or sleep. That really makes z-drugs particularly awful to take long term IMO

Why do you want memory loss? That sounds like something id say when I had severe depression

A 3-5 month long t-break will lower your tolerance enoug.
Anything less wont work.
Talk to your doc for other medication.
Nozinan/phenegan combo will knock you definetly out.