• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Tramadol once a week for a month, withdrawal?

RevolutioZ

Greenlighter
It was love at the first sight I tried Tramadol. I took 300 mg over a couple of hours, because I didn't know it takes 2-3 hours for Tram to start working. I am very careful with drugs, because I have a history of abusing benzos so taking it once every week with 7 days between, shouldn't be a problem, right? Well, it doesn't seem to be that way.

After the third weekend of Tramadol(usually take it on Sundays) I noticed I started getting this pain in my body at Monday, lack of energy and stomach cramps(usually when I lie down). I know it wasn't benzo withdrawal, it reminded me of a harder version of a caffine/sugar withdrawal. But it's not. I don't have history with opiates. I've taken small amounts of codeine before without any problems. As soon as I take Tramadol, the pain an other symptoms goes away. I have to admit, I fucking love it.

I don't know how it's possible I am getting withdrawal when taking it so rarely. Fucking bullshit. Is it the dosage?

So anyway. I'm gonna have to stay away from opiates for a while because as soon as I take some Tramadol, which I did last weekend(my last pills), it seems to start all over again. I woke up this morning with very bad stomach pain. I read that Lyrica is very helpful when withdrawing from opiates. Took 300 mg. Did nothing for the pain, but it REALLY helps mentally.

Do you guys have any idea how long this will take? It shouldn't take long because I took it so rarely right? How often can I take Lyrica? It really helps. But I don't want another withdrawal lol. My plan is to stay away from opiates for a month, next weekend when it's been 2 weeks since last Tram I will start taking 5-HTP to build up my serotonin for 2 weeks. I think this I why Tram works so damn good on me, I have been depressed for 13 years. Then I will wait 2 weeks to avoid risk of serotonin syndrome and then try taking Tramadol every other weekend and lower the dosage to 100-150 mg.

Do you guys have any tips or opinions?

Thats strange... Ive been using tramadal 2 times a week now for 4 weeks and havent experienced and sort of withdrawal . ive taken 300mg on mondays and thursdays. .. Maybe 1 tramadol in the mornings will hold off this withdrawal feelings

Do you guys have any tips or opinions?

My tip is to not take tramadol anymore. If you are complaining about the WD's you are getting from only using once every 7 days(which honestly can't be very bad AT ALL compared to full blown hard-core addiction WD) then I don't think that opiates are your thing. Why plan on taking tramdaol again? I just don't get it.

Lyrica- depending on how much you are taking you can take it several times a day.

WD's- any WD's you feel from taking tramadol every 7 days will NOT last long(a couple days) nor will it be very bad.

My tip is to not take tramadol anymore. If you are complaining about the WD's you are getting from only using once every 7 days(which honestly can't be very bad AT ALL compared to full blown hard-core addiction WD) then I don't think that opiates are your thing. Why plan on taking tramdaol again? I just don't get it.

Lyrica- depending on how much you are taking you can take it several times a day.

WD's- any WD's you feel from taking tramadol every 7 days will NOT last long(a couple days) nor will it be very bad.
Yeah I was pretty much back to normal after like 3 days so no big deal. Haven't taken any Tram in 3 weeks now. Thinking about taking some this weekend but I am on 5-HTP now so I don't know if I have to wait a couple of weeks to avoid SS.