Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

FLASHBACKS ? HAD 1 b4? i have scary

PiLLz N thRiLLz

Bluelighter
i was at tafe mucking around with this dude n throwed something at him n it hit him in the balls, he wasnt happy bout it, but he was a mates so it was all good sortan he said he was gonna get me bak, so i was waiting for it, i was pressing metal on the press not expecting anything to happen, then he ran up n gave me a dead leg then i turned around n stated runing towards him n , then it all started happening i had 3 trips on the weekneknd b4 2 blue buddas, n a thomas the tank engine, its now a tuesday so 3 days later. then i started sweating feeling all wierd , my face was goin pail my vision went blacking out like all i could see was the the outline of the peron that the rest was black n gret sorta sparkly with bright colour i was freaking out i was like tripping exept x 10 times worse n my head felt like it was goin to blow , stuggling to walk, my other mates said i looked fukt n i was goin ll wierd they reckon it was spun out. it last abiout 5 - 10 mins n it was scary im pritty sure this was a flash bak i haven had 1 since or a trip n i dont think i will have a trip again 8o :X

Please format what you're writing - it makes understanding what's going & then responding about 100x easier.

You copped a deadleg while you wern't ready, and also tried to chase your mate afterwards... Sounds to me like it was shock and pain that put you into such a delerious state. Didn't hyperventilate or gasp did ya? Had you eaten that day? I've never heard of HPPD or flashbacks impairing motor ability, nor causing heavy headaches. HPPD is ongoing and notably different to what you've described.

:)

I always thought that flashbacks were when you see things out of the corner of your eye, but look to find nothing there.

i've noticed this ever since I started to use drugs, but never really noticed it before. It doesn't bother me at all, I pretty much ignore what I think I see now, still, it makes me glance every now and then to see if it really is a spider walking up the wall, or a strange dog running through the lounge room, or Jawa's with umbrellas that are after me with there glowing eyes.

The flash backs I've had have all been to a bad trip when I've been in a situation similar to the bad trip. This has been when I have laughing gas, a fair bit of K or even when I've had a similar line of thought to when I was tripping out.