Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a pill that tests as ketamine

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
i was just wondering what the thoughts are on this. regarding a red sparrow that is going around atm (see thread further down the page), that tests as ketamine, and by all reports *is* ketamine.

basically, i'm just wondering if it's better to crush this up and rail it, and (considering i've never had k before) how much would be a feasible amount in terms of the actual pill - the entire thing, half, etc?

normally i wouldn't ask, but considering the fact that it's a *pill* i'm not really sure how to go about it :) any thoughts or advice welcome.

Well Ive had a few of these little guys.

You can crush and snort and infact this is the best way to take Ketar. There is one draw back. Those pills wight about 200 mg and when crushed a quite large amount of powder results. The power from these pills is burny So My Recomendation:

1-Crush Pill
2-Do Lines (dont do this with K-POWDER, just K-PILLS)
3-If you get sick of snorting eat the rest, being powder it should absorb faster.

Oh I think these pills are speedy as well.

yeah....rail it.
if ya have never done k before, i'd crush it up, very fine. put into 4 even lines, and have 2 to start of with, and have the other 2 later on.
they're definately speedy, as i only had about 3 hours sleep on friday night, and didn't go out until 1am on saturday night, and had 1 md pill, and 1 1/2 k pills, and was still feeling great at 7am, surprisingly!!!

easiest way is just to roll the bootom of a spoon on top of the pill to crush it (on a plate or whatever clean surface) until its a fine powder. Scrape the bits of the pill that are on the bottom of the spoon into the pile of powder. Then make up lines accordingly.

Get a tablespoon, put the pill inside it. Take another spoon and use its back to crush the pill. This is probably the least messy way of doing it. (edit: farkin' wazza beat me to it)

That said I'd advise against raling this pill. You want ketamine? Go out and buy some. At least you know what it is. Very few "ketamine pills" contain just ketamine. Most of these are made by the "chuck whatever's handy into the mix" school of ackyard manufacturers. Who knows what else you are getting, and at what dosage.

When you buy powdered K you are very likely to be getting only K, and at a reliable dose. This is because all ketamine is manufactured by pharmaceutical companies and is then diverted to the street.

Last edited:
[edit] removed information about using notes to crush pills due to hygiene reasons

Last edited:
Someone said not to do lines with powder-K only the pill version. Why so?

^^ probably because lines are usually known as being large. If you are used to railing crushed up K pills, having the same amount in a line of pure K will K-hole you (very unpleasant experience!!! Zombie mode) quite easily. Try railing 1/5th of what you usually do (with crushed up pills), and work your way up. You can't undo a line and trust me, you don't want to k-hole yourself.

I think the person was referring to doing bumps (basically just a smaller version of a 'standard' line. If there are such things as a standard line. Once again, this is all slang but bump usually means less than a line in drug terms. :)

johnboy said:
Get a tablespoon, put the pill inside it. Take another spoon and use its back to crush the pill. This is probably the least messy way of doing it. (edit: farkin' wazza beat me to it)

^^^ Yup... and what I do next: after scraping all the crumbs from the spoons onto a plate (a lot sticks to the back of the top spoon), grab a laminated card of some sort (go VideoEzy! ;) ), place it on top of the powder so it completely covers the scrapings and "rub" the crumbs in a circular motion into the plate. I swear, it produces the finest powder ever.

wazza said:
^^ probably because lines are usually known as being large. If you are used to railing crushed up K pills, having the same amount in a line of pure K will K-hole you (very unpleasant experience!!! Zombie mode) quite easily. Try railing 1/5th of what you usually do (with crushed up pills), and work your way up. You can't undo a line and trust me, you don't want to k-hole yourself.

I think the person was referring to doing bumps (basically just a smaller version of a 'standard' line. If there are such things as a standard line. Once again, this is all slang but bump usually means less than a line in drug terms. :)

Thanks for the advice. Reason I asked was I am getting some pure K powder in a few weeks and if railing 1/5 of what I normal do means it is going to be very economical. :)

I don't think that's exactly what waz is saying... it's not as if a ketamine pill is exactly 5 times less the strength of pure powder. There's no standard as such, and waz was suggesting to start out with 1/5 of your standard k-pill line dose, as so you do not unintentionally take too much and k-hole. :D

Sounds good either way to me. :)

Out of interest how many mg do you think a K-Bomb is?

*Sorry if I am going too far off-topic.

Anything that I answer that question with would be invalid, cause there's no predetermined amount. Besides, a pill nearly never contains it's weight in it's active ingredient.
Pills can range from anything from a few mg's in weight up to grams depending on size, so a K-bomb is going to contain between 0mg and grams of ketamine. :)

^ Most 'XTC' sized pills weigh less than 350mg, and a significant proportion of that is binder so that the pills don't crumble.

BigTrancer :)

I have a q about K..
Can you actually move when you are feeling the full effects of it?
do u trip out and see stuff or do you just loose feeling in your whole body?

Sorry If theres a FAQ on K but i havent seen it yet and these Q's and a bit more background Info on K would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Guys

Crushing technique: get a laminated card place pill completely under card sealing any gaps, crush using a coin or pen. Wella lines a-hoy-hoy

Tabernacle said:
Crushing technique: get a laminated card place pill completely under card sealing any gaps, crush using a coin or pen. Wella lines a-hoy-hoy

I just use a satty with a coin. Afterwards I simply pour it out onto a peice of paper/cardboard and break the bag open to lick any remaining powder.