Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Guess who's back.... back again...

bunny

Bluelighter
Ruski and Bunny Return - You want to be on the list?

Ruski and Bunny are back on the airwaves

****EDIT****

We are hopefully trying to make a mailing list so we can notify you kids of when a new strip is up, or when we have made changes or added anything. IF YOUR INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT [email protected] and we'll get onto it. Feel free to send us all the people you think would lik it. Or people you hate, we'll just call it SPAM for them :)

****EDIT****

There are a few little bits and pieces we need to correct but its up and running now.

What d'yall think?

Many thanks to TARSARLAN for his much needed help in getting the main page together. Moocho Grassy Ass sir Tars!

Last edited:
ah, that's really great. it's funny - the first time i ever read one of your strips i *hated* it (i'm not even sure if that's a strong enough word :)), and totally left all the r&b threads alone for a few months. then, i decided to give it another go and read all of them from start to finish, and loved 'em all. wonder wtf was wrong with me the first time.

anyway, i'm quite happy that it's back, looking forward to it! =D

[edit: moe - spelling mistake? wha? i guess i'm just unobservant, but i didn't see one...on the site?]

Last edited:
baaahhahahahh@spelling mistake ;]
kudos on the great comics

*cough* and the new strip would be where? :p

Good work dudes, looking forward to many more crazy adventures :D

Hardicus........ it's commin my friend.

We thought the story would entertain you for a day or two!

:)

Ruskiandbunny.com Updated! And Tars has added a new page as well (You reckon you can find it?)

If your wondering why TARSARLAN is doing all the work its because its now called WWW.TARS&BUNNY.COM...... nahh not really.. Ruski is too busy chasing punani around the country so Tars is helping out.

And oh yes.. Im doing a new strip now.... it will be up this weekend. PROMISE!!!!!

But for now I've tried to put things on the site to keep you distracted from the fact I haven't done a strip yet.......

8(

cool! :)

this is inspiring me to get off my fat ass and do something a bit creative too...

its fun to make stuff!

Cohaa.

good drawings there - like the DJ one best :)
bring on the ruski and bunny!!!!!!!! i mean tars and bunny ;)

Ive finally done it. Setback after Setback, computer failure after computer failure.... broken arms after.. well just the one...

If you draw it, they will come.

*collapses on the ground*

Well I hope you all enjoy it. I know you've heard this before but i WILL get more strips out to you... you guys have no idea the shit Ive been through while trying to get this done for the past few months.

Thanks for your patience.. esp you hardicus! ;)

Oh and if you click on the link and its not there yet, I'll assume Ruski hasn't pulled his finger out and uploaded it yet. But it has been done... it has been sent.... I haven't slept all night JUST FOR YOU PEOPLE!! (well not really, but I got to do it anyway)

:)

Enjoy... ruskiandbunny.com V1.3

^^is that meant to be fucking with everyones heads?
i cannae find any episode 20 >:|

Hey look it's bunny, the guy from the cartoon :D

And he knows my name =D

BAAAHAHAHAHA, back it true form. NICE ONE SISTAAAS!!!!