Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Looking up Pillreports from your mobile

Runner

Bluelighter
I don't know how many people realise this but you can look up the Pillreports.com site from your mobile phone. To be able to do this, you must have internet set up. WAP internet costs per download and not per time, so you can have it set up and even active but only pay when you look something up ie. download stuff. Its very cheap, i read news almost every day from my mobile and don't pay more than $5 a month.

The pillreports site is wap.pillreports.com. So next time you are offered a pill and you aren't up to date with what's around and don't have test kit with you, you can at least look up some reports. I think this is a great step in the direction of HM.

Okay, I might be completely wrong about this, and that's fine. It's obviously excellent mobile harm minimisation, but what might the repercussions of using WAP to access it be? I mean, would you want to be careful with using this in the same way that you might be careful about mentioning drugs in an SMS or phonecall to someone? Or is it more like the monitoring that's done on Internet usage at home?

I really have no idea, I'm interested.

accessing pillreports is not a crime. just as coming here via the internet is not a crime. if you don't worry about one why should you worry abut the other?

remember Bluelight and Pillreports are about using drugs, which is barely a crime. If you are involvd with serious crimes like trafficking and supply then of course you should worry, but none of you are, right?

As long as you don't use pillreports to place an order for 500, you should be fine... :)

johnboy said:
accessing pillreports is not a crime. just as coming here via the internet is not a crime. if you don't worry about one why should you worry abut the other?

remember Bluelight and Pillreports are about using drugs, which is barely a crime. If you are involvd with serious crimes like trafficking and supply then of course you should worry, but none of you are, right?

That's what I mean. It's illegal to buy drugs, yeah? And illegal to sell them? My question was more if accessing pillreports from your mobile is going to attract the same kind of unwanted attention as sending SMS and making phonecalls about pills (even along the lines of "do you know anything about ** pill?").

I really have no idea though :) I haven't done drugs for a long time and I was curious about whether anyone would feel uncomfortable accessing the site in this way, is all!

I don't think all WAP phones are able to be charged just by downloads...I believe it to be only the GPRS versions that can be setup like this. Otherwise with the standard WAP you get charged between 8 & 16 cents per 30 second block + 20cent connection.

Firstly i would like to say that there is no doubt that various members of the bluelight community would have connections to the upper echelon of the drug society one way or another.

its may either be a direct link, but more likely than not its probably that you are 5 -6 links (more for the newbies) down the chain.

whether it be concerning conversations over the internet or via mobile phones (sms's included) its not the best idea to be specific as to you recreational activies. the fact of the matter is that most of us are probably not involved to a degree that would warrent a specific investigation....however.... undercover agents and other authorities have to start somewhere. for that reason your link in the chain is in essence vital to some investigations.

the biggest issue that i can forsee is that your involvement may be crucial in the investigation, or more imporatanly the conviction of persons who are involved in large scaled trafficing. for that reason, you do not want to be either called up to give testimony, or more so be linked when someone in the big chain goes down.

so you might think that your odd order of 2 pills every week, or month or whatever it may be is insignifcant, you may be part of the bigger sceme, which is something that im sure none of us would like to become public light.

i hope that answers the question.

Correct, only GPRS phones are charged per download... Next time anyone is after a new phone, make sure it has GPRS, its very handy.

As for security issues, there are hundreds of thousands of rec drug users.... What would make the cops be attracted to you? Your IP was 203.69.69.69? Or your host name was me.is.drug.dealer.com

As for the cops having to start somewhere, it doesn't work like that. The cops have "started" a long time ago. They know the scene and know who is hot and play the game just like anyone else is. Those they don't know about, they will soon find out about, and NOT by randomly targeting someone at a rave or by randomly investigating someone that visited pillreports or bluelight.

Chances of WAP, SMS or IP traffic being used against you when charged with simple possession: ZERO.

Chances of it being used against you if you are caught trafficking: MODERATE to HIGH if you are the sort of dealer who conducts a lot of business by phone/net.

How many times do I have to go over this. Individuals using drugs, or possessing drugs for their own use is NOT considered a crime worth spending vast amounts of resources on by the police. In almost every jursidiction in Australia drug use will not get you arrested, and in most others basic drug possession will get you a fine, if that.

Sure data is collected, it is very cheap to scoop up data, especially things like IP and SMS traffic, but to actually analyse that data and use it? You need to have a damn good reason to do that, as it is phenomenally expensive in both money and man-hour terms.

If you use pillreports or Bluelight to do anything more than to inform yourself for the purposes of personal drug use then you are not welcome, go away. But there is very little we can do about it. The onus of responsibilty is up to you.

Basically it comes down to two things. If you are just an end user you have nothing major to worry about, so feel free to use our services. If you are a major dealer then you'd have to be an idiot if you used SMS, WAP or any other form of non-encrypted communication. That said, there are plenty of idiots. *waves* But this is none of our business.

^^ I really didn't expect to ask a question in a forum such as this one (which I assume exists for the sake of giving and taking information) and be fed the "how many times do I have to go over this" line, how unfortunate :\ I haven't bought/sold/taken drugs in almost 2 years, I really was asking for the sake of being interested, because I haven't taken much of an interest in how this stuff actually works of late.

Thanks for taking the time to explain though, it's appreciated.

Last edited: