Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

help! mdma is loosing it's magic...

shal

Bluelighter
Hi Guys!

When I take an MDMA pill sometimes I can sit there for hours and shake my head and have this mad rush and feeling all through me and just feel the bass all through my body which is totally mad... I use to get this type of rush all the time when I had mdma pills and I'd be happy for hours on end..

Lately it seems that I take 1 or 2 pills and I get a rush but it doesnt last anywhere near as long... Am I building a tolerance or am I getting weaker, shitter pills?

I'm very cautious as to how many kandies I eat, I don't really like to take more then 2 a night, but do you think I start starting eating more?

The last pills I had were White MX (Sydney) they looked totally like imports and I ate it, rushed for about 45 mins and then was bored for the rest of the nite!

Help me please!

ive been through the same thing and have realised the only way to even begin to get it back is by having a long break. its been about 8 or so months now. if you keep chasing the high with more mdma you will get yourself into a situation where even double dropping isnt effective. i dont know how often you have mdma, but consider a break of a few months rather than increasing the amount of mdma you take. by chasing the high your only going to increase your tollerance quickly and kill mdma's effect. the other thing i can advise you on is to learn to experience lower doses of mdma rather than being floored.

Cowboy Mac said it - take a break that's so long you forget what MDMA feels like, then it might take you by surprise again.

BigTrancer :)

Thanks for the advice friends!!!

I've kind of only recently got back into it.. I think they might have just bee dud pills, i mean, they were ok last time (white mx) but just didnt give me the same magic effects as I had been hyp'ed up to believe they would

anyways, i have white hearts for tonight so lets hope for a good result! :) *hugs*

Shal..

How long did you actually have a break for? 2 weeks, 1 month, 6 months, 1 year? You find you might actually be losing the magic and they weren't duds. (Guess tonight will help you find out). If you do not feel much from tonights pill session, I'd strongly suggest you stop and stop for 6 months (hell, whats 6 months if you get that magic back). People report it can be any amount of time (you'll never know for sure but the longer break, the better chance you'll love the pills again if you choose to pill again).

Try doing something differemt. Sport, (light/medium) alcohol, do volunteer work, something to give you a different high. Moderation is a key for many facets of life, pills especially more so. Good luck and hope you enjoy whatever you do... :)

Thanks for the advice guys :)

I'm going to try and RESIST going out for awhile if tonight doesn't eventuate. Wish me luck!

*Hugs*

Shal...
8( <--- I hope that's me tonight!

My MDMA love story lasted about 1.5 years I lost the magic very quickly one day it was there the next gone :( I was advised by friends to take a long break 6 months or more. After the break I didn't even really want to take any pills so I continued dry for another 4 months then decided to have a night out. I had 3 good mdma pills umm blueish B-29 i think it was, All i can say is I think i have lost the magic forever hmm maybe in a few years i will give it another shot.

Sorry if this is not what you wanna hear but it's how it is.

Just a few ideas if you wanna take your mind off MDMA I suggest:

Start a sport, start growing plants (I grew some entheogenic plants ;) , Ride mountain bikes , Go bush walking etc

yep you just gota take a break for a while. I have to do that now and when I do have one I have the whole thing and then drop another about 1 1/2 hours later, seems to work well for me.

It seems like people expect too much from pills.
Sure, everyone has their preferences. Loved-up pills, on the go-go pills for dancing... I had this attitude, and i chucked a shit if the effects wern't what i expected within 45 minutes

Shal: It seems like you REALLY like your pills. Ever thought about doing something else for a while? Have an acid night, go out drinking, go to a place you absolutely love and not need to get high to enjoy it. Make a change and have a break, because you'll only get frustration

Or, just take everyone else's advice

I must agree with Riot Grrrl. Ive been dropping E's for 4 years now easy, yet only got onto BL in the last month or two. Before I caught up on all this excellent advice, I used to take breaks with out knowing the actual physical benefits it was having. I'd take breaks because i used common sense and realised what I was doing to my body wasnt exactly extending the use by date, so to speak. I know how much easier it is to say than do but if you can forget about and take a break from E, yet enjoy the rest of what life has to offer, you'll find that the magic returns with a vengence and with out any effort needed whatsoever.

Hi All,

Thanks for the advice.

I went to out tonight and dropped 2 White hearts. 1 and then another a little later..

Well... the MDMA magic was there! :) - Had the madest eye wobbles and seeing people in clones of 2.. hehe

Shal :)

[edit] venue details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Shal: I'd be pretty surprised if the magic didn't reappear after eating 3 white hearts in one night, even for those with a reasonable tolerance. This is because
a) they are a high dose of both MDMA and MDA {90mg of MDMA and 50mg of MDA}
b) MDMA and MDA are not cross tolerant, and you probably haven't had MDA all too often, which is why it blew you away, and
c) they are extremely high quality and very pure.

Although you were definately pleased with your pilling experience on that night, its sad to inform you that this will not happen all to often. If your tolerance is high enough for you to get only a 45 minute rush off a white MX then in my opinion you have definately been eating pills too often! While occasionally you will get very good pills (such as the hearts) that will still blow you away, there really is only one way backwards, and that is a long break.

Don't think that you have to stay home just because you aren't eating pills! Try going out without the pills, just have a bit of a dance, a bit of a chat, and go home early! If you're afraid of going out without the drugs, *shock horror!* relax~ many, many people are too! Just try it anyway. Have a couple of drinks, go stand on the dance floor when a favourite song comes on, close your eyes and pretend you're peaking. Nobody will know, and just dance. If you find going out without substances too confronting, then try having a bit of speed instead, or smoke a bit of weed. But by all means do not counter the absence of pills with a large amount of speed, it will not solve anything :)

As mentioned above, try taking up new hobbies such as a sport, or reading, or go to the movies. Basically, I'd recommend at least a 6 month break, during which you sleep, eat and exercise well. If you do not already take vitamins, go to a chemist and ask for a selection of them that can all contribute to generally better health. If you can resist the temptation of pills for 6 months, you will have a better time again.
:)