• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

What was that people ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Givememoneybiatch

Greenlighter
Hello people .
I had a weird experience and I want your insight.
So last night I had like 3 average for me lines of cocaine and I didn't feel almost anything.After like 1 or 2 hours (didn't check the time ) of my last line my jaw started to clench a bit and 10 minutes later I was starting to feel really anxious and I was shaking a bit ,my heart was going like crazy and I was feeling wide awake but it just didn't feel right and I was moody.Earlier on the evening I was feeling really tired but when these things started to happen I had energy outbursts.The other people I was with were OK.
So want do you think about it?Was it a terrible cocaine comedown?Why didn't I feel anything the whole night though?Was the cocaine cut with amphetamines maybe or whatever?

I took cocaine as I previously stated.Anxiety ?Was it like a panic attack or something or was it relatable to drugs ?

Yeah, you had cocaine but you don't know if it was cut with something (and with what) and neither do we. I've never heard of this type of experience happening after an hour of taking the drug. It's typically a fast onset, depending on how much you took I'm surprised it lasted that long.

Nobody can really verify what it was, perhaps you were just having anxiety from the comedown or side effects from the overall cocaine.

weird thing is my group of friends had a normal experience and actually enjoyed every bit of it.Also can I have a comedown if I didn't feel almost anything when I was supposed to do?

weird thing is my group of friends had a normal experience and actually enjoyed every bit of it.Also can I have a comedown if I didn't feel almost anything when I was supposed to do?

sorry man thats a super subjective question that almost certainly no one can answer with any certainty
maybe you ate a bad chilli dog

Given that everyone but you had a normal experience, it seems safe to hesitantly hypothesize that it was you, not the drug.
There's a nearly limitless number of reasons why you may not have felt it as acutely, unfortunately, and, as has been said, there's not really any way that BL can determine which one(s) are to blame.

Could have just been a run of the mill panic attack- I had my first one last year, they feel infinitely more 'real' than one would imagine and induce a variety of physical symptoms that leave one feeling poisoned and awful; I thought mine was a direct reaction to bad cut until I realized it was a panic attack (exaggerated by the drug itself, not cut) days later.

Anyways, yeesh, that blows.

No way from us to know, I'd stay away from cocaine, or at the very least that batch.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.