• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc IV'ing KRATOM - Best way

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude, from what I know, which is not as much as others, you need A LOT OF KRATOM to get a "feel", so IV'ing is out of the question.

I've used before and I would use 1/4 package to get a "high"

Last edited:
You'd need to make a a very pure extract of the alkaloids, I think someone on here did it and said the rush wasn't that good and it wasn't worth the effort.

You'd need to perform an extraction/purification process several times over because kratom is an herb, you'd be injecting organic material with large/complex molecules.

You'd probably want to avoid a butane extraction because it can leave a lot of unwanted chemicals in the extract, and I have no clue how you would purify the extract. But let's be honest dude, why would you even want to go through all that trouble just to inject kratom...

The fact that this is even a discussion is blowing my mind right now.

I just wanted to add that this is most likely a troll post and anyone reading this: Don't IV kratom, the dose is way to high and injecting plant matter can result in nasty infections and in the worst case can kill you. And imo injecting an extraction isn't safe either. Don't do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.