• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Combination of BTH and Meth

Wispydoper

Greenlighter
I am an IV user and the main drugs I use are BTH and crystal, I am aware of how dangerous mixing shots can be. Is there anyway to decrease the risk? I use less of both when I am mixing my shot because I know when they're combined it seems stronger. And does anyone know what would actually happen to my heart if I did too much of both, would I have a heart attack or would it stop or what? Do people mix their shots often or is it really abnormal cause most people I get high with don't do them together but I can't be the only one..

Goofball's are dangerous.. I would say lower your dose and use a micron filter are safe practices. Regardless, this combination can be lethal. You can do all the safe practices, but if you get a hot dose, you get a dose, and youre toast either way.

As far as what would happen, it depends on which one you od from..meth you could have cardiac arrest, stroke.. bth it would most likely be respiratory depression.

^This
Mixing an opioid and an amphetamine will increase the strain on your heart, increasing the risk of a heart attack and the amphetamine will reduce the felt effects of the opioid making it easier to OD

The only time I've mixed opioids and amphetamines was meth and kratom, which isn't technically an opioid I believe but still.

Out of curiosity, do people just dose one substance directly after the other, or do they actually mix both the amphetamine and opioid into the same shot before shooting?

^This
Mixing an opioid and an amphetamine will increase the strain on your heart, increasing the risk of a heart attack and the amphetamine will reduce the felt effects of the opioid making it easier to OD

ive seen debate on this forum about this issue. mxing uppers and downers together creating heart strain...some people say its total bs...or an urban myth

The only time I've mixed opioids and amphetamines was meth and kratom, which isn't technically an opioid I believe but still.

Out of curiosity, do people just dose one substance directly after the other, or do they actually mix both the amphetamine and opioid into the same shot before shooting?
Keaton is definitely a plant with opioid compounds within them... just because it doesn't affect you the way you prefer does not mean it is not something that his the opioid receptors.

People do whatever, but a goofball (like a speedball) is a mix of both in a shot and I guess it could be a line, capsule, or whatever comprised of both.... I actually believe goofball is with coke and speedball with meth, but I'm not positive.

It's funny because you would think a speedball would be with meth and a goofball would be with coke, but it's the other way around haha. I don't know who the fuck invented the lingo or how they managed to get everyone else on board with the definitions of the terminology seeming bass-ackwards. But I agree with your thoughts. It should be meth = speedball, coke=goofball. Let's start spreading the word that we're changing it. If anyone asks questions, just tell them "Oh, no dude, it's official. The committee took a vote and decided to change it at the last International Crime and Scheduled Substance Association meeting. Haha

I am an IV user and the main drugs I use are BTH and crystal, I am aware of how dangerous mixing shots can be. Is there anyway to decrease the risk? I use less of both when I am mixing my shot because I know when they're combined it seems stronger. And does anyone know what would actually happen to my heart if I did too much of both, would I have a heart attack or would it stop or what? Do people mix their shots often or is it really abnormal cause most people I get high with don't do them together but I can't be the only one..

shooting too much meth can lead to a stroke, or heart attack, loss of control/consciousness (you could fall and hit your head on the floor or wall)

shooting too much heroin can lead to a seizure, too slow paced of breathing to breathe enough, overdose leading to no breathing/death

shooting enough of either one, you can puke constantly, over and over again

This is my favorite IV combination when money would allow it. That being said half the time I combined the two I would vomit so I got used to the idea I needed to be near a toilet just in case. In terms of doses I generally used between 1/3rd and 1/2 the normal weight I'd use if doing either one by themselves. I also used a mg scale to measure amounts out. If you don't know the quality of you dope or crystal, sample them individually before you mix them. Be safe