• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What would you do if you found a bag of powder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

startenhash

Bluelighter
a hypothetical question.

what would you do if you found a baggie of white powder?

comments and thoughts please :)

smell, then taste. wait a while to find out effects... Maybe bump some more then if i am feeling adventerous. Its not real wise to snort random white powders.;)

Well sad story about what 2 of my high school mates did at age 15/16. They found a bag of white powder behind some public toilet in a Geelong Centre. What did they do? They just whacked it up without a second thought. Turned out to be 'crank' so they were informed. Effects, they basically felt they were walking sideways is what they said. Stupid stupid stupid.

Don't eat/bump/whack any poweder you find. Test it and make your decisions from there I guess. But me, I'd just throw it away. IF it tests to a known chemical on an ez-test, it still could be cut with anything. Whats your health/life compared to finding some powder. Another question, where did you find the bag. At a friends place, on the ground, in a club. All these factors should also be taken into consideration. Well whatever you do, I hope you enjoy making the decision and the after effects.... :)

*EDIT* just noticed you said you didn't have a tester. Do you have access at all? Friend, Friend of a friend? Anyone...

Also, remember this????

Last edited:
nope no-one i know uses ez testers and i would buy one but it doesn't seem worth it for a one off. (they are about $20 yeah?)
found at the bus stop

it still could be cut with anything.
well that's a risk that is taken with any drug purchased anyway isn't it?

thanks for the advice....

edit: yes i remember that story! lol.. its funny every time

Last edited:
startenhash said:
nope no-one i know uses ez testers and i would buy one but it doesn't seem worth it for a one off. (they are about $20 yeah?)
found at the bus stop

well that's a risk that is taken with any drug purchased anyway isn't it?

thanks for the advice....

1: $20 or so, why would it be a once off. And even so, you'd probably pay for than $20 for the powder *if* you was buying it from a dealer? You could always use the tester for future purposes. Or sell it to someone you know stating its been used once.. Get your friends to use testers, small investment for what they can potentially do!

2: Well *kind of*, depends on the source and how well you know I guess. Buying stuff from a 'street dealer' yeah, you take that risk but why would a dealer want to hurt/kill off (potential) clients? They wouldn't come back and buy off them in the future.

3: Found at a bus stop, it could be an accident, someone dropped their stash getting a bus ticket out or could be a joke that someone dropped crap there. Be wary as I said

4: Just trying to help out, don't want to see anyone get injured by drug use, especially by finding something at a bus stop :) We do care about people you know.

wazza said:
1: $20 or so, why would it be a once off. And even so, you'd probably pay for than $20 for the powder *if* you was buying it from a dealer? You could always use the tester for future purposes. Or sell it to someone you know stating its been used once.. Get your friends to use testers, small investment for what they can potentially do!

4: Just trying to help out, don't want to see anyone get injured by drug use, especially by finding something at a bus stop :) We do care about people you know.

4: i know thats why i came here :)

1: is there a use by date on testers?

^^ if a marquis reagent is stored in the fridge it could last over a year. if it isnt around 3 months in my experiences.

personally id smell it, taste it and depending on that id probly snort it, depends where i found it.

if it was in a small baggie with only a minimal amount of powder in it, then i might believe it was some form of drug.
even 2 g of whizz is a small enough amount to lose very easily(speaking from personal experience).
but if it is an big oz bag packed full, i would find it very hard to believe. but one of my friends has found over 10g of whizza before, stashed under a rock in his backyard. it turned out to be his fathers, but he had it anyway. because his father wasn't going to ask him if he had seen his whizz laying around.

also, here's another interesting question?

if you found a black handbag wedged in between two rocks behind a bus stop, and there was nothing but $10,000, all in $100 notes, what would you do?

this happened to a friend of mine. he had just gone to the movies ,and was goind home when he found the bag. there was $10,000 in $100 notes, wrapped up in a big ball, with nothing else in the bag.
he took it to the police station, where they held it for 3 months while trying to find the owner. they never found the owner, so he got the money back. all $10,000 of it!! this happened when he was 16.
the police believed that it was drug money(because it was all $100 notes), left there for someone to pick up and swap it with the drugs.
me thinks someone may have been bashed(or worse) when they found out the money was gone.

I found a gram of some really decent speed once in safeway bottleshop counter once. I tested it, came up as speed....then caped it and ate it over a period of time.

This was a long time ago and I probably wouldn't do it now, but at the time it was divided up into points in alfoil and seemed very good with virtually nothing added to it that i could see.

My thoughts are that drugs are handed through many hands and you never know who has had it before you even if you paid for it so I wouldn't understand throwing it away if it looked ok. I guess you must be experienced if you done this so you knew exactly what it was....and test it of course.

veering waaay off topic... anyone remember this?

Barrel of cash found at train station

A fossicker has stumbled across more than $200,000 which could have been stashed under a railway station by drug-dealing gangsters.

Police said they were investigating the possibility the cash found buried in a plastic barrel at Balaclava station was part of a large drug deal gone wrong.

Police checks have indicated the wads of $100 and $50 plastic and paper notes were not the spoils of an armed robbery.

Sgt Lars Holden, of St Kilda police, said police could not release any details about the fossicker who found the cash worth "well in excess of $200,000" because of fears for his or her safety.

He said if the money was booty from a crime, there were also concerns about the "severe repercussions" on the person who stashed it.

"Considering the large amount of money . . . we can assume that it was not some small-time operation," Sgt Holden said.

from here (which makes a great read)

Now it gets wierder. I'm having real trouble finding this online but I distinctly remember reading a follow up on this in The Age which stated that the guy who found it was having massive problems getting it back from the cops. It seems the money may have been "lost". Now I'm not one for slandering the cops about corruption unless there is proof, but I did read this. Now it's just a matter of finding the original story.

The reason I remember all of this so well is at the time this happened I lived not far from that station and had been walking past the exact spot it was found just that week. And to add even more wierdness a second barrel of cash was found at the same location by another guy the week after.

If anyone has any info on how this ended up I'd love to hear it.

i found three bags of heroin once on a suburban sydney street. inside each was about a gram of rock.

initially i didn't know what it was until a mate identified it.

once identified it went straight in the bin.

I'd cut it with glucose, and sell it to candy ravers... :)

Or not........

Seriously, I'd probably test it with as many reagents as I could get hold of purely out of curiosity, but I wouldn't use it. I'm not a fan of mystery powder.

well it wasn't a powder as such, it looked like small bits of glass, tasted like speed, and there was probably only $10 worth left in the bag.

(i hope that post doesn't break the pricing rules?)

SEll

In the famous word of Michael Douglas in Wall Street.

"Sell, Sell, Sell".

I'd sell it to a school kid, but he'd have to be in at least Yr 10+. I would just tell him that its whatever he was looking for.

Then I'd take the money and get the fuck outta there.

Well someone I know found a bag...thought it was speed so racked a big line up with a friend.

9 hours later he woke up in hospital, having OD'd on heroin.

I never said the guy was bright...just someone I knew.

I know people who used to fill up bags with asprin powder and leave them lying around at parties...

Status
Not open for further replies.