• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Kid Kills Parents On Adderall Comedown They Took His Weed

Sobrietysucks

Bluelighter
I deffo relate to thist poor fella his dip shit parents not only took his marijuana but tried to get him arrestedwhile while he was coming down from addies which was a huge fuck up on their part. (Fucking with his marijuana that was the only relief for the hellish come down"

5oiyAiIud-E0o_rJSuL3doNN1xQ5XQgeCThMoQuj6nzRQLn1Rbv9g8AFGwzQC_OiNbRnYkxfaPHnBlSkK9-QJI2JNoCTD_dlvVnuJdXbJ9OcJawPZ70iq4nKf1vYJfecshKvTg=s0-d-e1-ft
ELMORE COUNTY, AL – Police say 17-year-old Jesse Holton fatally shot both of his parents in the head after they found a marijuana pipe in the house and tried to punish him.

April and Mike Holton returned home Sunday to find a marijuana pipe in their home left over from a party Jesse had at the house.

The couple have had issues with Jesse in the past and decided to teach him a lesson. Bill handcuffed his son, placed him on a couch, and called police.

“Mike greeted the deputy, he said ‘hey look, trying to teach my son a lesson, when you go in, I’ve pretty much handcuffed him and put him on the couch,'” Elmore County Sheriff Bill Franklin said.

The deputy collected the evidence and the couple walked with him back to his car leaving their son inside the home. Twenty minutes later, Jesse went to a neighbor to say his parents were fighting.

The neighbor called police who arrived at the home to find both Mike and April suffering from gunshot wounds to the head. Mike was pronounced dead at the hospital and April would die shortly afterward.

Jesse told police that his dad had killed his mom before turning the gun on himself. According to investigators, the evidence says otherwise. The angle at which the bullet entered Mike’s head shows it would have been impossible for Mike to have shot himself, and April had injuries that show she tried to shield herself with her hands.

“We know now the entry and exit wounds were as we thought, and we know there’s no way Mr. Holton took his life, according to the pathologist,” Franklin said. “On Mrs. Holton it would be apparent defense wounds, where you would be putting your hands up in that fashion where one of the fingers took a round from a gunshot.”

Jesse told detectives that he gets “easily agitated” if he doesn’t have access to marijuana and Adderall. Witnesses told investigators the teen has anger problems.

“We are dealing with young man with a history of emotional trouble,” said Franklin who added that the teen has shown no emotion.

Jesse is now facing murder charges and is being held in the Elmore County Jail on $15,000 bond.

Even though I think it was messed up for them to have had him arrested or taken his weed, it's more messed up to kill two people for it.

Sad story all around and even more so because it will be blamed on drugs which it shouldn't be.

15k bond....are you fucking kidding me? He killed both of his parents and he gets bond and set at an amount lower than ppl I know who have been caught with distribution charges.

So that's a little over $1500 to a bail bondsman and he's free? Wow!!! Gotta love the south, lol. He probably owns a car worth more than that, he can be out as we speak filling his Addie script And copping a bag, that's crazy. Sad story all around though.

He's a psychopath/sociopath, and would have snapped and killed them or someone else over something else. He's just using the Adderall and his parents taking away his herb as an excuse to justify murdering them.

Lots of people take Adderall, Dexedrine, or even large amounts of coke or meth for long periods of time like months or weeks of daily use, and come down with nothing, or have cannabis and other drugs taken away by their parents and they don't snap and kill them.

That is crazy that he has such a low bond though.

He's a psychopath/sociopath, and would have snapped and killed them or someone else over something else. He's just using the Adderall and his parents taking away his herb as an excuse to justify murdering them.

Lots of people take Adderall, Dexedrine, or even large amounts of coke or meth for long periods of time like months or weeks of daily use, and come down with nothing, or have cannabis and other drugs taken away by their parents and they don't snap and kill them.

Agreed.

I believe he is result of parental failure. Kid probably resented his parents. No wonder he didn't give a fuck and made up a cover up story for the crime instead cnoffessing.

I believe he is result of parental failure. Kid probably resented his parents. No wonder he didn't give a fuck and made up a cover up story for the crime instead cnoffessing.

You can't just kill your parents because they took away your weed.

They are IMO the result of a child-failure.

What he did wrong was WAY worse than what they did wrong.

LOTS of parents take away their kids' weed but they don't get killed for it.

I don't think you should be making excuses for this evil little fucker.

I'm sorry for this, don't mind if this is deleted, but...

I believe you're a moron. Every kid resents their parents at some point during their upbringing....at many points actually. That's a huge part of what growing up is - learning how to deal with situations differently than you may want to.

I don't believe you're trolling, I believe you need to get a hobby or something because you don't seem to see a reason to life aside from drugs. Say otherwise but if two parents want to keep their son, who's technically a minor, off drugs and deserve to be killed for that then you really don't see a value to life aside from drugs.

I don't flame, I try to stay on track but I promise the life you live is going to leave you with nothing but regret (because you clearly don't respect life) or dead.

Edit - the apology that starts this is to BL for insulting a user....not to you

Last edited:
The bond was actually a bit higher.

Jesse Holton was being held on bonds totaling $650,000; a $500,000 bond on the murder charge of Mike Holton and a $150,000 bond on the murder charge of April Holton. Jesse Holton was charged with his mother’s murder Thursday. The $150,000 bond matched the original bond amount on the Mike Holton charge.

That's much more realistic, I was wondering how he got such a low bail when one time they gave me a 25000 bail for shoplifting one time

I'm sorry for this, don't mind if this is deleted, but...

I believe you're a moron.

LOL - that's the most humble derogatory remark I've ever read.

Seriously though, is there a need for it?

Every kid resents their parents at some point during their upbringing....at many points actually. That's a huge part of what growing up is - learning how to deal with situations differently than you may want to.

I find it's the worst when they hit 16, but that's just me.

That being said, I've tried to show my son nothing but love - and no raised voices due to arguing - since he was born. He'll be six soon.

I want him to know that he's got a dad who loves him unconditionally and always; who will support him and make him feel safe; and who will always provide him with a variety of good, fresh, nutritious food to eat + a roof over his priceless little gem of a head.

My reason for this is because I've come to understand that the first six years of a child's life are what will define his general disposition for the remainder of his life. And apparently, yelling and anger which he can see during this time can result in his brain permanently releasing higher than usual levels of cortisol later on in life (puberty and onwards).

Chronically high cortisol levels apprently results in an anxious, nervous, worrisome personality, which then can play a fundamental role in whether such an individual submits to peer-pressure in order to fit in and ends up experimenting with drugs (both legal and illegal). And the risk-factor for mental disorders such as Dysthymia, GAD, etc. goes way up as well.

And so, having gone through that myself, I pray I do a good enough job taking care of my kid for him to not ever see a need to use drugs; for him to be content to live his life without mind altering substances.

Now, if I find he does end up using drugs, I need to be careful how I react because if I'm too agressive, judgemental, punitive, etc. then I'll just make it worse. Instead, I need to find the root of what set him on the path to using drugs and try to deal with it while always showing him unconditional love.

If that fails, then I'll probably tell him to stick to weed and nothing else if he can. Not even Ethyl Alcohol which is far more dangerous than most consumers seem to believe. It's been linked to seven types of cancer, is neurotoxic, cardiotoxic and heptotoxic, and is considered a medical emergency during acute withdrawal ('cold turkey') as side effects can include delirium, seizures, coma and even death.

Sorry, I'll shut up now.

I don't believe you're trolling, I believe you need to get a hobby or something because you don't seem to see a reason to life aside from drugs.

Maybe he's suffering from depression and/or anxiety (maybe bipolar)? Pure guesses obviously.

Say otherwise but if two parents want to keep their son, who's technically a minor, off drugs and deserve to be killed for that then you really don't see a value to life aside from drugs.

I would have reacted differently if I was the shooter's dad, but either way, I agree that they don't deserve to be killed (no fucking way).

I don't flame, I try to stay on track but I promise the life you live is going to leave you with nothing but regret (because you clearly don't respect life) or dead.

I wish I could go back 15-20 years knowing what I know now -_-

Edit - the apology that starts this is to BL for insulting a user....not to you

Some days, I like to go sit in a corner and pretend I'm a carrot. That was random. Okaythxbye.

Do any of yall even have an adderall prescription? Im not saying its right to KILL someone over this, but I have an adderall script and I can say I understand. Trust me, when you take adderall every single day, the come down is almost like meth. Its almost like I get REALLY bad bipolar disorder until I smoke or go to sleep. The anger you get is uncontrolable, and in actuality he was probably trying to prevent this situation by smoking. But they took it from him anyways. All I can say is, you don't understand the level of anger you feel coming down off of adderall after taking it for a while. Its really bad.

Do any of yall even have an adderall prescription? Im not saying its right to KILL someone over this, but I have an adderall script and I can say I understand. Trust me, when you take adderall every single day, the come down is almost like meth. Its almost like I get REALLY bad bipolar disorder until I smoke or go to sleep. The anger you get is uncontrolable, and in actuality he was probably trying to prevent this situation by smoking. But they took it from him anyways. All I can say is, you don't understand the level of anger you feel coming down off of adderall after taking it for a while. Its really bad.

Yeah I've consumed a lot of Dexedrine + I used to tweak for a few years and I can attest that the comedown is utterly horrible in that, a sketchiness, sadness and feelings of hopelessness envelop you. And in my case, it would take on average 3 to 4 days in order to feel "normal" again. And 9 times out of 10, I would set aside another drug - usually an Opioid as well as Cannabis - in order to cope with the comedown.

Yeah, I'd be monumentally pissed off if I had been in his position when the incident occurred. Not only did his parents seize his stash, they got the cops involved and I'm thinking it was the decision to call the police which sent him into a rage. I get it, and I actually feel sorry for the shooter.

That being said, what's done is done and the poor kid's parents are dead. What a tragedy.

They should not have gotten the cops involved - they're not social workers, and, a criminal record has severe implications.

It's THEIR house, period. If he didn't like their rules he could have moved out. No sympathy for the kid..

Yes many of us do. And I can't relate at all with the kid. Sure comedowns are never fun, but affect someone else because of your shitty mood? That's crazy. I believe if you have anger issues then they will be intensified during a comedown sure. Self control.

I'm on trenbolone (steroid known for increased aggression, and mental issues) and take my adderall and would never think of killing someone, additionally friends have even said I have anger issues.

It's THEIR house, period. If he didn't like their rules he could have moved out. No sympathy for the kid..

You're right - their house, their rules.

I feel sorry for him because I don't think he was fully-lucid when he shot his parents. And as he's gonna have to come to terms with what he did, I think he'll lose it again.

Again though, you're correct - their house, their rules; absolutely.