• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Don't toss and wash poop- boil your kratom

Ratched

Greenlighter
We have no idea what is in the Kratom. Think about bringing yours to a complete boil before ingesting. You could be tossing and washing rat poop, poisons and salmonella. Look up how long to boil to kill E coli. You don't want to be on an antibiotic drip for a month. Roach poop is not a good breakfast.

BECAUSE OF THE PROHIBITION, YOUR KRATOM WILL NOT COME PRE TESTED. STORES GET A REPORT BEFORE EACH PURCHASE. NOW THERE WILL BE NO TESTING FOR SHIT COUNT.

Last edited:
Now that Kratom is going to be illegal, people are going to die buying shit Kratom not approved by stores that are keeping up a reputation. This prohibition will cause thousands of Kratom users to start taking Kratom full of shit because it won't be tested anymore in the black market.

"how to ruin your drugs: 101"

haha jk but for real just because suddenly the drug is now illegal doesn't mean its instantly going to be covered in shit?
i'd be more worried about what they're gonna start cutting it with - don't think boiling fentanyl makes it any less deadly...

"how to ruin your drugs: 101"

haha jk but for real just because suddenly the drug is now illegal doesn't mean it's instantly going to be covered in shit?
i'd be more worried about what they're gonna start cutting it with - don't think boiling fentanyl makes it any less deadly...

I'm talking about contaminants, not potency. You are right though! You bring up an excellent point about purity and "Cutting it" with other ingredients. This ban is very dangerous for public safety.
Anyone thinking about taking Kratom now are risking getting sick... and even worse, the State / Govt. will hurt you badly.

I'm an infection control "enthusiast" (germaphobe) so yes Mr. Keeping, everything is covered in poop by default!! hahaha JK!