Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tonight on White Collar Blue.

s m a c k o

Bluelighter
stated on White Collar Blue tonight.

"these pills are MDA, a mix of speed and ketamine, your typical homemade variety"

now thats just pathetic.. 8(

damn, missed the episode. so dissapointed now :p

wish i saw it, could have been good for a laugh ;)

It'd take literally 60 seconds on the internet to find out that is not true. Great research guys, thanks for doing your bit to spread misinformation!

Bleh, I've seldom seen anything short of complete crap out of Channel 10 anyway.

:)

yeah, i saw that tonight..

"what the?!"
/me hits the web...

*sigh*

yeah its a little frustrating. the only tv episode mainstream that i can remember that was close to the actualy reality of E was the secret life of us. thats what you get for living in melbourne though.

You could almost see the stupidity in her eyes as she said it, didnt know wtf she was on bout!

heh, might be losing my mind, but i thought the dude (joe) said it..?
not that it really matters :)

prolly was joe that said it .. i'd be the one with the bad memory there sorry :)

As if they couldn't have got a more accurate finding by simply contacting the police.

Authority rules!

I'm impressed with the extensive technical knowledge shown by the writers of the show.

As apollo said, its channel ten, what the fuck were you expecting? Accuracy?

-plaz out-

baaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahhahawhahahah!!!!!!!!!

OMG, that's horrible. Stingers did a much better job than that, they showed the dude on MDMA having an awesome night, and the people on PMA dying. Notch one up for channel 9.

I've said it before and i'll say it again...WHERE IS THE QUALITY CONTROL IN OUR SOCIETY!!!???

QUALITY CONTROL!!!

thats cool that new scull thing, i disposed of my tv off the balcony during a meth binge, and they have the audacity to say drugs are not good for you, i dispute that !!

yer i heard that, i was like what the fuck???
another good line

"hes just got off a plane from ansterdam, the drug capital of the world"

just in case you didnt know.

there was a lot of bullshit in that episode!!

next week.
"oh dear its herion... thats a mix of cat food, rat poison, and curry. 100% pure, medical grade, uncut. im glad we got this off the streets"
ps this is a joke, i dont think they are going to say this...well they might