Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Spread of E

Doody

Bluelighter
Has anyone else noticed that the use of E(or pills) has grown outside the normal sites such as raves or clubs..ppls from work go to places such as * and *...which are predominately getting blind off ya face clubs..but now ppl there are fully getting into the pill thing..myself even visiting the local pub or so-called nite club..alot more ppl are starting to drop..whereas up to maybe upto a year or 2...u would have never seen it there..has any one else noticed this.?? is it becoming more socially accepted...or are more ppl just catching onto the joys of it??

[Edit: Venue details removed. Please read the Guidelines. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay.... someone finally noticed :p

I've been telling people on this board for ages that just about everyone I know does pills either in pubs or house parties.

We're all either sick of the "scene" or have never been into it (like me) and are revelling in the joys of experiencing our drugs in a quieter, more intimate setting.

I'm not knocking anybody who still chooses to drop in clubs - but I've never understood it, and you're right, there is a hell of a lot more "non-club" dropping going on now. E crosses all kinds of social boundaries.. it's not just a ravers' drug anymore, if it ever was.

Yeah people on mdxx etc have been around for years (in pubs/clubs/zoos/operas etc). Most people just don't understand you don't need to be at a 'techno rave' to feel the mdxx goodness. Try going to opera or classical music on slight mdxx. It will open up your mind :)

Yeah, I argee with wazza, once I went to see a ballet/opera music show last year in Brisbane, I popped a half of a e, and it was really relaxing and it was very interesting to listen/watch while on e's ..... very different, like wazza said, it really opened my eyes 8o ..... have a go.... go to places that you dont normally attend/or events while on e's..... its different.

Urbanhog %)
chefico.gif

doody:
totally agree.
i see people off their chops everywhere, for people who live in melbourne, i can guarantee that every week, you'd see people off their chops at places like elephant and wheelbarrow, bridie o'reilly's etc.
everyone gets off their dials, but you only notice it if your a popper yourself, i never noticed people on drugs when i was out, until i took drugs myself!!!

^^^^ good point, i wonder if your just noticing it more since you started dropping too ?