Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Can anyone relate

bad_experience

Bluelighter
I'd definately not call myself a big user of pills, maybe once every couple of months at the most for the past year or so, but lately I have noticed that with each comedown I start to get really angry and slightly paranoid, which I never really got before. I've only ever had one or two at a time, and everyone else who has had them hasn't had the same type of comedown as me. Just wondering if there is anyway to avoid this/what may be causing it? Any ideas would be good. At the moment tho, I haven't had any for quite a long time because of it. Thanks guys,

Hey bad_experience,
Welcome to Bluelight! A lot of people I know get bad come-downs and it seems many people have a "honeymoon" period then come-downs worsening over time. There is good news though - there are things you can do to minimise the effects. Personally, I swear by vitamins - anti-oxidants (Vits A and E), multivitamins, magnesium (for the muscles) and 5-htp. I take all of these before and after (except for the 5-htp which I only take after), try and get plenty of rest and also eat healthy food - even if I don't feel much like eating, smoothies, fruit and things like soup usually go down well enough. I suggest you use the search engine with phrases like "5-htp", "pre-load" and "post-load" - these topics have been covered heaps and you'll find all the information you could need.... :)

yeah, i'd have to say that genreally speaking the better the pill, ie the hight the content of mdxx or even so the larger the dose, the next day is relative.
both physcially and mentally i will be exhausted if i have a large night. but in the last six months both from a safety point of view and a state of well being, i always take anti-oxidents after the night. usually about 6 in the morning or so.
it definately does make a difference. im not so worried about being scattered and feeling down and depressed, ( i usually have the...ability to control my comedowns, and make the most of them)...but my body physcially goes through so much.
eat lots of salads, because thats the most i cant stomach, drink herbal teas, take vitamin c, antioxidants, multi vitamin tablets and an odd bannana her and there. obviously do not take 6 bottles of stuff, because you body is doing so much work to reverse the nights activities, it doesnt need to go on overload again.