Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

**Possible dangerous pill - White Honda's

Energizer

Bluelighter
Hi all,

Just thought I would give you all a heads up on something I found in a pill last night.

Pill Description - White Honda.
Location - Melbourne

Very waxy looking, when cut in half if crumbles, not a clean snap. But that can mean jack shit I guess.

Inside the pill, after cutting it in half, was a piece of wire! :(

The wire was about 1cm long, very thing, almost like filament.

Now, my wife had already eaten her whole one, so you can imagine what she was thinking.

But, nothing happened, not pain, but then again, the pill did fuck all also. I called the person I got it off and he was stunned and said to keep the wire and he'll come and grab it.
(I wonder if I get a freebie now) :)

Still, the night turned out fine, thanks to some very nice and strong.......K! A few bumps of that I was having a good ole time.

So, if you see these suckers out there, please be careful.

Thanks

Was it like hard wire, or flexible and soft?

I think if it was steel wire the acids in your stomach would eat it up over some time then finish up in the toilet. If it was lead or something like that maybe I would be a little more worried. I'm not a doctor, but I'm sure if it was anything was in your wifes pill it should just end up in the toilet bowl.

Was this a localy made K pill?

At a guess, I'd say that chances are a little piece of metal was mixed into the bulk product, and this was then pressed into a pill. Which might explain why your wife is fine. That said though, it wouldn't hurt for her to go to the doctor - metal will show up clearly on an x-ray so it will be a simple procedure. And at least then you can be sure.

I'd also say that if a little piece of metal made it's way into one pill, there's a good chance of a piece of metal in plenty of others too. Steer clear of these pills - it's just not worth it

I'll add this to the forum header. Spread the word about these. (Edit: I can't actually do this - only mods can and it's a real hassle to create a new mod account just so I can change the header. I'll make this thread sticky, and if one of the Aus DD mods want's to put it in the header then that'd be great!)

Last edited:
I wouldnt say metal was put in to bulk it up surely it would be cheaper if these are totally bunk pills just to put more whatever the bunk ingredients are in and the metal was probably just in by accident because they were made and pressed by an amateur.

lol... it was probably in there to hold the shitty pill together.

Ewww random pube!!! 8o

Whatever it was, i don't think its going to do any major damage if it was accidentally swallowed. Remember some of the shit u would chow down as a kid, caterpillars, coins, twigs, grass, chewing gum, clag glue, material, paint brushes... well maybe i'm just speaking for myself, but i would throw all sorts of strange items down my throat as a toddler... mmm... acrylic finger paint... yum. And i've lived to tell the tale.

I'd guess that it was a once off event anyway. Nothing to be too concerned about... hopefully.

It

It was like a staple that had been flattened out. It wasnt flexible at all.

At first I thought it looked like filament, but it was too thick.

Nah haven't you guys heard? Its a new drug, MD-Fe
Straight from a windmill in Holland! :p

considering all the rat-sack, battery acid and other nice little surprises commonly found in crystal and such, a bit o metal in your bikkie shouldn't make a difference :)