• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Head fog

IceDancer

Bluelighter
Is it just me or does anybody else get bad head fog from snorting or smoking crystal meth? When i smoke/snort i'm gittery, jerking and looking high as Jesus Christ. When i IV i'm feeling normal, but sped up to the max. I've been having this question on my mind forever. i have always got the head fog sence i first started using ice at age 18. any and all information is welcome. thanks.

IceDancer

Lol, high as JC. I dont really have an answer but that made me smile.

Never really gotten a head fog except when i start holding my breath and thsts just brain damage from a heightened metabolism combined with no oxygen to the brain. I will say however that there have been many times where i stop and go " wtf am i doing? " i kinda see where you're coming from with the shooting thing too.

I'm not for sure, but I think it's just part of the high. I don't truly know what it's caused by. I feel it whenever I shoot it too, but then again I do pretty big shots. I wish I could tell you what that is, because I've always been curious about it too.

I'm starting to think it's the dope. I can get some shit that doesn't give me a rush. But I'm going strong for pretty much of the day. I then can get some other shit that rocks my dome and doesn't last long. But beats me up pretty bad.

I don't have a problem with being gacked out of my mind or jerky. The only problem I run into is going to town and being like that. During the half hour of head fog. I'll get confused kinda and start for getting things and I have trouble putting sentences together. After that rush goes away I'm golden.