• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom question/drug test/anxious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasha88

Bluelighter
Hi all,
im on day 2 of taking Bali Kratom and it's helping me a lot w my oxy w/ds. I was hoping to take it all week and then stop since I'll be close to getting my next script.... but my findings online have me concerned about urine tests.

My concern is that I MAY get a u/a on the 1st of Aug(about 2 weeks away). The place that does the testing is Millenium labs, which I just read has a test for this "drug".
Since im in pain management I don't get the 5 panel, I get the bigger one.

Ive read online that Kratom and its metabolites can be detected in a u/a for just a few days (which is fine since I've got about 2 weeks) and then other reports that the metabolites are in your system for 2 weeks or more. If I get tested in 2 weeks, could Kratom come up? Like, do I have to stop taking it now and drink tons of water?

Does anyone one know any real, factual info about this or is the drug just too new to know accurate detection times.

also does anyone know if testing for this is now standard at pain clinics where they seem to look for everything or is it only by special request?
Thoughts? I'm feeling really anxious about my Kratom decision is and am
hoping for some good (true) news about this.
thanks everyone!

Oops! I'm so sorry. Im new (obviously) and may have missed that when I read through the rules. My apologies.

Its ok, you may have missed it. No worries but the thread will probably be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.