• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP - im currently looking for advice for my upcoming WD of H and FEN

inkspot061

Greenlighter
hello, im currently getting everything ready to come off of opiates. i have went thru WD quite a few times. unfortunately tho in the last 2 years and 5 months the longest period ive had off of this horribly wonderful drug is 3 weeks and that was last feb. i got up to using between 3 and 5 grams of Fen a day, or H it all just depended on what was in around me. about 2 weeks ago i put myself in the psych ward at a local hospital and they detoxed me with clonidine/benzos/vitamins. they held me for about 80 hours. i really felt great, but once i walked out of the hospital and was walking to my car the urge to use hit me so hard i couldnt resist. so ive been using since i got out of the hospital but thankfully at alot lower dose. now i use between 1 to 3 tenths a day. im very thankful that i went thru the hospital cuz i walked around with narcan around me at all times cuz me and my wife was worried i was gonna OD any day. so now im wanting to get off the drugs(hopefully) for good. O btw im a snorter. im 32 years old, 6'4" and 265 pounds.

now me and my wife are trying to get everything together to make this detox a little less painless and hopefully ill be able to get some sleep.

i have multiple bottles of NEURONTIN, 600mg tablets and 300mg capsules
i have a brand new bottle of LYRICA 50mg
IDK if BACLOFEN 10mg will help but i have a 90 count bottle

im going to go to CVS and get a bottle of HYLANDS restful legs also

IDK if this is all the info you guys may need to help me out with some advice but if you need to know anything else please ask and i will answer any questions. thank you in advance.

It sounds like you have a huge tolerance - you may want to taper - possibly induce with suboxone.
If anything - I would advise to add high doses of lope to help too.

Best of luck to you my friend.

You got a lot of good shit, the gabapentin and lyrica will help tremendously. The baclofen is great too, under 30mg, as needed.
Also, taper if you can, suboxone if you can, Kratom if you can.

And get lopermide, you can get 400 for $7 at SAM's Club, and eat 10-15 if you are really loosing your mind, which you shouldn't be with the gabapentin and lyrica. The lopermide takes about 2-3 hours for peak effect and last about 12 hours.

subbies are a must-have in low doses for the worst of the wd's (especially for fent, whoa)
actually as soon as i typed fent my mind instantly went to medically supervised taper - so yeah consider getting help from your GP?

i got up to using between 3 and 5 grams of Fen a day, or H it all just depended on what was in around me

You were using 3-5 grams of fentanyl a day?
Fentanyl is active in the microgram range..

ANd sorry for adding nothing productive to your question, but I wanted to make sure it's not a mistake, because people with little to no tolerance could read your post and think that a few mg of fentanyl aren't much..

yes sir i do have a huge tolerance. it got real bad real quick once i went from H to FEN. i know the guy was cutting it pretty heavy tho. id rate it a 7/10. he got popped tho and now his family is running the business and it went to maybe 5/10 at best so i went back to H and have got my daily intake down to under a half G a day. i forgot about adding LOPE. im glad i posted and asked for advice. i always tend to forget the simple stuff. TY tho my friend.

It sounds like you have a huge tolerance - you may want to taper - possibly induce with suboxone.
If anything - I would advise to add high doses of lope to help too.

Best of luck to you my friend.

i for got to add that i do have KRATOM still too. i bought 4 different kinds from a local head shop last time i tried my planned WD. but i was very disappointed because it didnt help at all. but i also tried that when i was at the peak of my FEN consumption. so since i still have them how would you recommend i set up my schedule for taking/timing/MG/Gram these to have the best results.

You got a lot of good shit, the gabapentin and lyrica will help tremendously. The baclofen is great too, under 30mg, as needed.
Also, taper if you can, suboxone if you can, Kratom if you can.

And get lopermide, you can get 400 for $7 at SAM's Club, and eat 10-15 if you are really loosing your mind, which you shouldn't be with the gabapentin and lyrica. The lopermide takes about 2-3 hours for peak effect and last about 12 hours.

right after my main supplier got popped i went and copped 2G from his family and did that in 3 lines and didnt really feel shit off that so i knew it was going to get bad. so i checked into a psych and they medicated me for 4 days to try to get my sober but it didnt work 100% but it did help me get my usage down tremendously

subbies are a must-have in low doses for the worst of the wd's (especially for fent, whoa)
actually as soon as i typed fent my mind instantly went to medically supervised taper - so yeah consider getting help from your GP?

yes sir i was using 3-5 grams a day. i got really bad. im very suprised im still alive. a few people died here locally from the same supplier i used and 2 of them were snorters like me. the rest was IV. im happy to survived the heighth of my addiction.

You were using 3-5 grams of fentanyl a day?
Fentanyl is active in the microgram range..

ANd sorry for adding nothing productive to your question, but I wanted to make sure it's not a mistake, because people with little to no tolerance could read your post and think that a few mg of fentanyl aren't much..

UPDATE -

i just grabbed 2 - 8mg subs
i forgot to post that i also have 15 - 1mg xanax also

I'm sorry I still have a hard time believing you did 3-5 gram fent that's insanity even in heroin terms 3-5 grams is a lot a day ? Maybe you meant heroin? That's more realistic maybe you think it's fent and it's just H

You seem to have a decent arsenal to help you through this, so thats a positive. Can you clarify if you were snorting straight fentanyl or heroin cut to hell? It may be of no significance but I am curious as well and fent will shoot your tolerance to crazy levels so it also may make a difference.

Do you have responsibilities (work, kids etc)? That complicates things but not impossible.

Im sure you know the deal but use those Xanax sparingly (Id say sleep purposes only). Opiate wd sucks but benzo wd can kill. Dont need to trade one for another.

Lyrica can also help sleep and it and Neurontin should ease the RLS. You seem to have a good amount so dose as you see fit (dont go crazy obviously). Start low and add as needed. Remember, gabapentin loses bioavailability as dose increases and requires a transporter in the body for absorption that can get saturated, so stagger the doses if used.

Lope. Well, I hate the goddamn thing. At the doses mentioned, you PROBABLY are ok, but too risky for me other than for diarrhea. I can elaborate if you want. I understand its appeal, but would CT before using it personally. Try to make that suboxone last. Whats your plan for it, btw? I have mixed feeling about subs, but it is far, far safer physically. My gripes with it is how it can fuck with you emotionally but many can overcome this.

Good luck. Try to eat, sleep, exercise if you can. You will make it.

i went from 2 to 300mg of roxies/perks, then i moved up to H and i started at a tenth and a half to 2 tenths a day then i got up to doing roughly 3.5 of H a day, then i moved suppliers and all he sold was Fen and i started at about a half g a day and moved up very fast to a 3.5/5 grams. he just got popped a few weeks ago with 644 grams of fen with him/ not including a apt they hit at the same time. you can search in cincinnati news the nickname "goldie" i have no reason to lie about what i use. im actually ashamed i let myself get like this. i always said ill never be a junkie. most of my family is junkies. but low and behold here i am. im just trying to get sober and clean. im tired of this life.

I'm sorry I still have a hard time believing you did 3-5 gram fent that's insanity even in heroin terms 3-5 grams is a lot a day ? Maybe you meant heroin? That's more realistic maybe you think it's fent and it's just H

im more suprised that they detoxed you from a gram fent habit with only clonidine and benzos...when you do fent it jacks your tolerance to another level, heroin wont even touch the withdrawals, only thing i could see coming close is high dose hydro/oxymorphone...im curious how hard was it coming off

it is not uncommon for someone to get a high tolerance over time. When I was in New York I was shooting 300mg of morphine a few times a day to stave off withdrawals. It took a long time to get there, and yes if you stop for a while your tolerance will go down, but will shoot back up to a higher level really quick.

Like Kitty said be careful with the xanax. Just use it for sleep. It can become a bad habit quicker than most believe.

One thing you didn't mention is a support network. It is really good to have people to call when you feel like using while in detox. Do you have anyone that can stay with you and make sure you are getting fluids and nutrition? I would get some pedialyte and some ensure. One of the things that makes withdrawals much worse is not eating and drinking...as your body uses up the liquid and nutrition your withdrawals will feel worse, but all it is is dehydration and vitamin deficiencies. Chelated magnesium will help with rls syndrome.

Good luck. Click the link in my signature to talk to other addicts that have been there. If you want. Start a thread that is a journal and we will cheer you on each day.

I think this gram Fentanyl habit is much more likely to be a Fentanyl derivative which is cut. Like the kinds that are sold by Vendors online. There is no fucking way one could take grams of pure Fentanyl without dying, so better check your source and what they actually have and in what ratio they cut it because that is just impossible otherwise.

I think this gram Fentanyl habit is much more likely to be a Fentanyl derivative which is cut. Like the kinds that are sold by Vendors online. There is no fucking way one could take grams of pure Fentanyl without dying, so better check your source and what they actually have and in what ratio they cut it because that is just impossible otherwise.

Exactly what I though too