• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 100mg rectal daily - What will happen to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1ohtrix

Greenlighter
When I first started using meth, I was smoking like a gram a day. With no tolerance. I also had the naive notion that I would be able to restrict myself to using it "once a month." Well that didn't end up happening, instead I smoked an ounce in a month. I felt like absolute shit for this month long stretch and ran the gamut with every weird physical/mental symptom one could possibly imagine; you name it, I've experienced it. I have a log of this, maybe I'll share it some day.

Since then I've bought a milligram scale and take precisely 100mg every day, administered rectally, usually in the morning, then that's it. Every physical symptom I was experiencing pretty much instantly disappeared, and I feel great. I sleep every day, eat every day. I'm trying to reduce this further, hopefully down to 80, then 60, etc. I have a "meth usage calendar" to help guide me along - how much I'm allowed to take every day, which gets continually lower, with little 1-2 day drug vacations, and I stick to it.

In the short-term while sticking to this, it's been beneficial. I'm more motivated, focused, outgoing, creative. (I'm certainly not getting the paradoxical effect one gets when one smokes a gram to the face - unfocused, lazy, sleepy etc.) What are the long-term risks of this regimen? If there are long-term dangers, does it stem from my dosage, frequency of use, or ROA? I don't want to ignore the prevailing wisdom that meth=devil, and I intend to continue tapering and definitely continue skipping days, because being reliant on a chemical to feel 'normal' is no way to live; however with all the predictions of a doomsday scenario associated with prolonged meth use, when should I expect to experience it, if ever? I realize my current usage would still be considered within the recreational range and my ROA certainly is as well but I'm successfully tapering towards a more medicinal dose. I know this thread's been done before, but most of the replies to those threads are just conjecture - are there any actual studies of the long-term side effects of medicinal meth use? I don't really care what you or your buddy experienced and am not interested in the "It WILL eventually catch up with you" replies that have been repeated ad nauseam. Is meth just flat-out neurotoxic regardless of dosage, and if so maybe I should look towards Adderal or Desoxyn instead? Thanks.

I would say legal is the best way. Desoxyn and Dexedrine etc are great options though my experience has only been with Phentermine, Adderall, Vyvanse and Meth.

I really don't know anything about Meth and rectal use but from what I've read ingestion is the way to go. Not only does it have upwards of 90% bio-availability - it lasts a long time.

As per getting a Doc to write you a script without a proven history of ADD or ADHD good luck - I am currently exploring my options in this regard. Some doctors, very few, appreciate honesty especially those affiliated with some type of rehabilition clinic which are usually low-cost if not free. I found one of the best group of doctors through a methadone clinic which had a doctors office above it for those that didn't really meet the criteria for daily methadone use. Nothing surprised them and they ended up referring me to a Pain Mgmt doc and regularly gave me Klonopin instead of Xanax. Try to be honest about your needs to a professional with a background in Addiction medicine or similiar fields.

100mg of amphetamine anyway- Psychosis and paranoia, along with the other positive symptoms of schizophrenia will be certain.

At any dose it is neurotoxic. Any abnormal dopamine release directly causes neurotoxicity.

I'll just answer the thread title - 100mg Meth rectal daily = if it's purity is good and you've made sure to clear your bowels so you don't shoot into shit quite literally. So what will happen?
You'll get high especially the first one of the day - drugs & Tolerance 101

At any dose it is neurotoxic. Any abnormal dopamine release directly causes neurotoxicity.

Define "abnormal dopamine release"? Any dopamine release that is more than our bodies are capable of producing naturally? So are you saying every drug is neurotoxic, or only those that cause us to produce more dopamine than we are capable of producing naturally? Never heard the former to be the case. Source?

As per getting a Doc to write you a script without a proven history of ADD or ADHD good luck - I am currently exploring my options in this regard. Some doctors, very few, appreciate honesty especially those affiliated with some type of rehabilition clinic which are usually low-cost if not free. I found one of the best group of doctors through a methadone clinic which had a doctors office above it for those that didn't really meet the criteria for daily methadone use. Nothing surprised them and they ended up referring me to a Pain Mgmt doc and regularly gave me Klonopin instead of Xanax. Try to be honest about your needs to a professional with a background in Addiction medicine or similiar fields.

Thank you, I may look into this.

100mg of amphetamine anyway- Psychosis and paranoia, along with the other positive symptoms of schizophrenia will be certain.

? Never heard this before. 100mg of amphetamine will 100% lead to you being psychotic? Over what time period? Source?

I'll just answer the thread title - 100mg Meth rectal daily = if it's purity is good and you've made sure to clear your bowels so you don't shoot into shit quite literally. So what will happen?
You'll get high especially the first one of the day - drugs & Tolerance 101

Thank you for the valuable insight.

Last edited:
When I first started using meth, I was smoking like a gram a day. With no tolerance. I also had the naive notion that I would be able to restrict myself to using it "once a month." Well that didn't end up happening, instead I smoked an ounce in a month. I felt like absolute shit for this month long stretch and ran the gamut with every weird physical/mental symptom one could possibly imagine; you name it, I've experienced it. I have a log of this, maybe I'll share it some day.

Since then I've bought a milligram scale and take precisely 100mg every day, administered rectally, usually in the morning, then that's it. Every physical symptom I was experiencing pretty much instantly disappeared, and I feel great. I sleep every day, eat every day. I'm trying to reduce this further, hopefully down to 80, then 60, etc. I have a "meth usage calendar" to help guide me along - how much I'm allowed to take every day, which gets continually lower, with little 1-2 day drug vacations, and I stick to it.

In the short-term while sticking to this, it's been beneficial. I'm more motivated, focused, outgoing, creative. (I'm certainly not getting the paradoxical effect one gets when one smokes a gram to the face - unfocused, lazy, sleepy etc.) What are the long-term risks of this regimen? If there are long-term dangers, does it stem from my dosage, frequency of use, or ROA? I don't want to ignore the prevailing wisdom that meth=devil, and I intend to continue tapering and definitely continue skipping days, because being reliant on a chemical to feel 'normal' is no way to live; however with all the predictions of a doomsday scenario associated with prolonged meth use, when should I expect to experience it, if ever? I realize my current usage would still be considered within the recreational range and my ROA certainly is as well but I'm successfully tapering towards a more medicinal dose. I know this thread's been done before, but most of the replies to those threads are just conjecture - are there any actual studies of the long-term side effects of medicinal meth use? I don't really care what you or your buddy experienced and am not interested in the "It WILL eventually catch up with you" replies that have been repeated ad nauseam. Is meth just flat-out neurotoxic regardless of dosage, and if so maybe I should look towards Adderal or Desoxyn instead? Thanks.

Think how meth is made, of course it toxic. I would switch right away.

well said.

i would add that having tried this type of thing, taking a point of meth daily for X-amount of weeks at a time, I still felt like I wasn't myself and was more or less fucking my brain, body and mind up. When you quit nothing will ever feel quite the same. You set yourself up for a life of addiction this way. But if you must, then go right ahead. Read the amphetamines & neurotoxicity megathreads here for information on ways you can supplement to offset some of the neurotoxicity. you really need to do your own homework and research, the information is all in these forums; you clearly haven't even looked

EDIT:
seeing as how you can control your usage well enough not to redose throughout the day, i'd say you at least have more of a grip on this than i did when i tried maintenance dosing. your addiction may take on a different profile than other peoples'. just be careful. good luck

Last edited:
Shooting any drug up your sh#thole is absolutely ridiculous! Plugging??!!?! Just insufflate, eat, smoke but up your @ss??!!! God, I've been an addict for 20yrs, and the idea still makes me laugh and vomit at the same time! And, as for stimulants- Adderall is strong enough for me, oral ROA. No need to take it any other way. Used to shoot it until I figured out that eating it was easier and more bioavailable. Plugging... LOL SMFH

You might have caused irreversible damage to your dopamine system, BUT if I understood correctly you only used it for 1 month at 28g in the whole month, right? Well if its only 1 month the damages shoulndt be that bad compared to longer use.

The best advice I could give you and I will not need source for this even if I could give you some, but its just common sense. Dopamine cell death is due to oxidative stress, which can be prevented using antioxidants (green tea, blueberries, emoxypine, Vitamins C,E and A, Coenzyme Q... There are lot of them from what I read emoxypine is really powerfull Melatonin too when exceed the dosage used for sleep, talking like 50mg).
Racetams/noopept could also let you use less of the drug (since it stimulates dopamine release and serotonin use) while protecting your brain, my best choice would be noopept since its cheap and more neuroprotectant than nootropic, it could also lower the possibility of delusions and etc. Acetylcholine supplements could also help you keep your brain healthy and lowers the loss of grip with reality.

I would also swich methamphetamine to Ritalin/concerta (I read on wiki that it reduces meth neurotoxicity) but if you do not have a doc to help you with this you can try buying some Research chemicals link to Methyphenidate (ritalin), there is ethylphenidate and some others. Even if they are RC's they arent made in a crappy lab without purity test, they are only less studied and used, but they are pure and lack the crap that comes with street drugs.

I am sorry that you are in this position but am positive that with what I can see of your motivation and ability to find information you will get out of this with the lowest residual damage possible. Also Even after stopping the drug I suggest keep using noopept since I read on a NCBI report that it has best effect on damaged brain.

My last advice will seem unusual and can't be proven to work altho its based on a proven fact. Psilocybin and DMT promote the growth of new cells and help fight addiction. So once your dose is at the lowest or if you strike a wall I would suggest a combination of Magic mushrooms, or DMT if you feel ready, with noopept and choline supplement, that could help your psyche and your brain recovery.

I know those are unusual advices but they are based on TONS of researches I've done combining personnal experiances and NCBI reports along with mapping the brain and its way of functionning that I've done in the last 3 years I've spent not being at school or working, so I spent at least 3-4 hours a day on drugs and neurochemistry.

OP didn't check back, so I'm going to close the thread for now

And to repeat it, taking 100mg of meth a day will fuck up your dopamin system and your body in general, don't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.