Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

i hate alcohol!

vurtomatic

Bluelight Crew
i swear alcohol is the worst drug ever. i have no recollection of what happened last night, apparently i puked and i think i did, but i dont even remember actually doing it.

i woke up today dazed and confused, cant chain my thoughts together, started feeling paranoid cos i have no idea what i did the night before.

and i think im still feeling drunk.

and definitely still dazed and confused.

this is worse than recovering from illicit drugs.

god i hate alcohol! it ought to be banned :X

Alcohol should be banned - especially considering the amount of alcohol-related deaths that occur each year. But for various reasons obviously this isn't going to happen..

The question is though, if you hate it, then why drink it? No one is forcing it down your throat (I assume ;) )

Meh alcohol like any drug will fuck with u.... just dont go overboard

there is nothing nicer than a cold beer and a cigarette.

Wine is fantastic esp your sav blancs and your bortritus semilons yum...

I have absolutely no problems with alcohol especially when I think to me self hmmm time to get fucked up... and thats basically what happens... you bring it on yourself.... u know u are doing it and risk the problems that u described..

so yeah alcohol gets a bad rap... its all good.

*thinks of coronas*

Backo;)

Edit in my opinion, even though alcohol has a large number of deaths attributable to it each year, if we were to legalise all drugs, the huge gap between drug related and alcohol deaths would slow converge.

Last edited:
Backo said:
there is nothing nicer than a cold beer and a cigarette.
To slowly destroy your vital organs?

Edit in my opinion, even though alcohol has a large number of deaths attributable to it each year, if we were to legalise all drugs, the huge gap between drug related and alcohol deaths would slow converge.

Most drugs are illegal because they in some way can cause harm to your body. Alcohol and cigarettes aren't illegal mostly because the government makes a healthy profit from ignorant and stupid people who ignore the warnings that these things will harm and possibly kill them. 8)

i hate alcohol. that's for sure.
i always feel queazy now.. even after 2 drinks.. a
nd i hate going to bed with my head spinning.. that is the worst.
damn alcohol :p

A sure sign to knowing whether you puked last night would be to check any chest pockets on jacket or whatever.
I found my mobile floating around in it one time
Taught me a lesson, that

but yeah, alcohol is evil
i agree with that
/me swigs beer

No.. alcohol and cigarettes arent illegal coz they have been legal for far too long for any government to even bother trying to change that status.

They tried to make alcohol illegal many years ago.. and we should all know enough stories about the stuff that occurred then to know that they're not gonna try it again.

I have actually just regained my enjoyment of drinking after about a year and a half of hardly wishing to drink anything. Tho the difference now is that I only want to have a few drinks instead of a whole bottle of spirits or 15 beers.. I find it rather enjoyable to get pleasantly pissed on a couple of beers after a days work or a few drinks at the club over the street (mmm absinthe shots).

Seriously, alcohol can be treated like any other illegal drug that anyone partakes of.. fun in moderation.

stace.

Alcohol v Drugs

You can spend $100 on alcohol in one night and be home by 1am smashed. You can spend $100 on pills and not get home until at least 9am and have a top one!

Every drink you have your putting on weight. Every pill you have you lose your appetite.

The more you drink, the more helpless you become. The more pills you take the more you dance and go nuts.

You tend to spew more if you drink too much than you do when you take pills (from my experiences anyhow).

The morning after a night on the piss, you tend to stuff your face with greasy food to overcome the hangover. The morning after a night on pills you don't feel like eating at all!!

After a big night on the piss, you tend to sit wrapped around the toilet bowl wondering what the fuck happened the night before. The morning after a night on pills you sleep then ring your mates and discuss what a fucking top night it was and when your going to do it again.

Need I say more?

I became a bit of a pharamceutical elitist after I started doing pills, wouldn't look twice at alcohol and absolutely can't stand the drinking scene, but as time has worn on, I've come to find that alcohol has it's place.

I'm going out drinking tonight... only because my tolerance to other substances is so high that alcohol is the best value for money tonight.

I hate the feeling of being drunk; groggy, tired, heavy, slurred speech, impaired vision... bleh to that. When I take something I want super-strength, super-vision and super-stamina! :D

^^ same with me, only I haven't gone back to getting pissed, just the odd beer or 2...

Another factor with this is that i love driving and am pretty much the designated driver wherever i go, so the drinking is kept to a minimum if anything...

I agree that alcohol is the worst drug ever. I'ts expensive, very stinky, makes ya puke, and tastes horrible IMO. It's a deadly vise that should be illegal. So many people are killed each year by drunk drivers, or physically abused by a drunken partner or parent, or are unfortunate enough to get alcohol poisoning.. the list goes on.

How can people try and teach children that drugs are bad when they see adults drinking (and smoking.... but i wont go into that since this is an alcohol thread ;) ) all around them? Why isn't alcohol treated with as much loathing as other drugs like heroin, cocaine, ecstasy, and cannabis? Alcohol is fine in moderation and when used responsibly but so are alot of those other drugs yet they are not legal! Pfft. :)

It seems that our society actually encourages drinking. It's a part of our coming of age traditions, its a part of our holiday festivities, people have competitions to see how much they can chuck down before they pass out... for fun!! Alcohol is just as bad as most of the illegal drugs out there if not worse... It's a double-standard that will never change. It's just too much a part of life for too many people.

In a roundabout way I've found giving up smoking has brought me back to the joys of alcohol! For a few months after giving up I made myself leave the pub/stop the alcohol when I started getting tobacco cravings (usually by the 3rd drink or so). In that time my tolerance went down, and now it hardly takes anything to get me "happy". End result is that now it only takes half of what it used to - so have a good time and don't have nearly as bad day-after effects on either my wallet or health... :)

WRONGWRONGWRONG!

Help Stamp Out Drug Discrimination!

Seriously though. If you overdo any drug, from opiates, to acid, to alcohol to petrol, its going to leave you feeling like the sketchy piece of shit you suspect yourself of being.

I've been known when I'm sketchy to say that I'd rather be hungover and puking my guts up.

I've been kown when I'm hungover to say that I'd rather be feeling sketchy and grimy and sweaty.

Face it, if the grass wasn't always greener we'd die of fucking boredom.

-plaz out-

I like alchohol, and dislike drug snobs. If you hate a particular drug, fair enough. However, if you bitch about alchohol and then sing the praises of MDMA being clean, harmless and fantastic... You are a moron.

Personally, I fail to be aware of any recreational drug that is not in some manner damaging to ones health or mental wellbeing.
I like the Class A's as much as anyone, but stuff like:
he more you drink, the more helpless you become. The more pills you take the more you dance and go nuts.
Might seem a little flippant, after observing someone go into a grand-mal siezure after a heavy night on the pills. Take off the rose coloured glasses everybody, and don't think that MDMA is the holy fucking grail of righteous drug use.
Anyway, who am I kidding... Everybody comes crawling back to the bar sooner or later.

Hmmn, this bloody mary needs more tabasco...

Last edited:
pfft u people are soo irritating.. geez.

yeah so the government makes money off cigarettes and alcohol excise duty big fucking deal... who cares...your drug dealer also charges a nice high markup on his goods also... who gives a fuck... alcohol and cigarettes are socially acceptable drugs, thats why they are legal. Can u image what would happen if they tried to make either illegal. Surely u have to make a distinction between what alcohol dose to your body and what acid etc does. I mean u dont see someone who drinks every couple of nights acting like a complete space cadet...

Leave alcohol alone... those who abuse it shouldnt be drinking it because they do it for the wrong reasons ie get fucked up.

I reckon there is nothing dangerous in have one or two beers every so often...

Dont like it Dont Drink it... but dont whinge about how EVIL alcohol is.... just stick to your fancy pants AMT etc... that shit aint bad for you.

:X

And harl3quin wtf ... are u trying to provoke me...??? sorry the image of alcohol drinkers wont be exploited here I will not get mad at u and swing at u..... but I think your patronising attitude is not helpful

Last edited:
^^^ I seriously could not agree more.

MDMA shouldn't be portrayed as a kind of replacement to alcohol, "why drink alcohol when you can take pills instead?" etc.

They're both different, they both can be a lot of fun... Enjoy both in moderation!

Backo said:
alcohol and cigarettes are socially acceptable drugs, thats why they are legal. Can u image what would happen if they tried to make either illegal. Surely u have to make a distinction between what alcohol dose to your body and what acid etc does.

hoooo boy, you got that first one around the wrong way
theyre socially acceptable BECAUSE theyre legal.

And honestly - i find that alcohol is a greater evil than most other drugs... that could also be because of more exposure to it - more people drink, the people with fucked up personalities/mental problems go haywire

Anyhoo, none of this discussion is stopping me from having a beer or two, or getting plastered every now and then. I reckon it shouldnt affect anyone else either ;)

Re: Alcohol v Drugs

BopGirl said:
You can spend $100 on alcohol in one night and be home by 1am smashed. You can spend $100 on pills and not get home until at least 9am and have a top one!

100 worth of pills would last me a week *sigh*

I love my alcohol... I had people over to tea tonight and right now i'm drunk enough that i can't go out cause i wouldn't get in anywhere.

<3 booze

See macksta is an intelligent Bluelighter... and has much wisdom to impart...

but Moebro im sticking to the way I said my statement

*Backo buys a round for everyone who isnt too cool to drink*.