Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting E

RAGER

Bluelighter
Just wondering if anybody knows the effects of snorting instead of dropping. I snorted an entire '1' two hours after dropping a green fish and I rocketed to the moon .... it was almost as good as my first time :)=D . It honestly felt as though I took 2 pills instead of one. If you have heard bad reports or have scientific knoweldge please tell me

Hi Rager,

Welcome to bluelight - Please take time to check the FAQ forum and read the Mini-FAQ and Posting Guidelines in our forum, many of your questions may be answered there :)

Basically, the bottom line is that snorting will get you much more bang for your buck, at the cost of a slightly shorter roll and much more pain. When you snort drugs, the powder flies up your nose and sticks to your mucous membranes. If the powder is soluble in water, some will generally be absorbed right away into the bloodstream, and some will be carried down the back of your throat as a (generally bad-tasting) 'drip'. Since some of the chemical is absorbed directly into the bloodstream on site, it bypasses the liver and goes straight to the brain.

Compare this with ingesting the pill by swallowing it, where the pill has to reach your stomach, dissolve in it's own time, and then the drugs are absorbed through gastro-intestinal tract and passed through the liver where 40-60% of the drug is removed from your system BEFORE it gets to your brain. That's why snorting hits you twice as hard, and snorting half a pill feels like eating a whole one.

The flip side is that snorting pills hurts like a muthafucka and MDMA is quite a caustic chemical which causes corrosive damage to your mucous membranes and your nasal passages and throat. Dissolving the septum in your nose is not cool.

BigTrancer :)

when you say shorter roll how much shorter are we talking?
and is it worth the shorter roll?

^From my own experience, it's significantly shorter. Significant enough for me to now always choose dumping rather than snorting. I didn't find it was much more intense either. Try it yourself and then judge, i'm sure everyone has different opinions here.

For me: if I only have half a pill, I'll always snort it. Half a pill ingested does nothing for me, but snorted will give you a nice rush for at least 30min- 1 hr.

If I have one, I'll eat it. At least then it lasts 3-4 hours, rather than 1-2. (I find the roll is usually half as long, or less). But it depends what you're after. For "top ups", snorting is terrific. But I wouldn't choose it as my sole method.

I snorted an entire '1' two hours after dropping a green fish and I rocketed to the moon. It honestly felt as though I took 2 pills instead of one.

is it just me but you did take two?? 1 + 1 = 2
just joking.

As far as I'm concerned, being so far along the road through Snortville, the less up the snout the better. Imagine the kind of crappy binder agents you inhale along with the goodies. Crushed up pills always yield so much volume!

My nostrils have been through enough, time to start taking care. Pillcat reckons she got one nostril with a permanently bigger cavity than the other...hrrrmm

i find snorting pills is good for a topup once you r already going,tho it burns like hell and usually stuffs ya nose up,smoking pills also seems to work pretty well too specially when ya roll up a nice spliff with dope ,e,shrooms and salvia divinorum....luvly=D