Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drinking & E

Elicid

Bluelighter
Im having my 18th Bithday this saturday night at a club in Surfers Paradise and am getting a bar tab going with free beer, this got me thinking, if im going to drink a shitload of beer before I pill will it make me puke even if i wait awhile and im pretty sober before I drop? How long after drinking can you guys drop? Or do you just continue drinking throughout the night even after/before dropping??

What i ussaly do is drink a fair bit till I'm tipsy then pop the pill cause I recon it make the pill come quicker. I then stop or go slowly on the booze while rolling and when I start to come down I drink a stack load, tends to pull the e up for me.

Provided you're not drinking excessively, you should be able to take your pill at any stage throughout the night before/after/during your drinking... But, be aware that both alcohol and MDxx dehydrate your body. So keep your fluids up :)

If you're worried about vomiting/nausea and you've already had a shitload to drink, I'd recommend putting off dropping the pill till some of the alcohol is out of your system. You don't want to overload your liver.

I vaguely remember a study which proved that drinking a beer or two with a pill increased the effects of the MDxx... You should be able to find it in the depths of Bluelight.

Have fun :)

Well...

The problem with drinking a lot of alcohol and then consuming MDMA (or any amphetamine) is that you're going to have an increased danger of dehydration, due to the effects of the alcohol. So be aware that if you're going to mix the two, you need to drink a bit more water than you would usually when you're out.

Secondly, the combination of Alcohol & MDMA will increase the intensity of your peak, and in moderation you will feel substantially more euphoric effects, though some of the feeling of 'clarity' may be decreased. According to some research which I saw on bluelight, but which I can't actually remember the name of the study. A few beers while peaking increases the blood plasma concentration of MDMA by 13%, which basically equates to peaking harder. You should be aware also though, that you're going to be doing your liver double damage simply because its taking hits from the alcohol and from the MDMA so go easy and don't go overboard at all. It will do you more damage.

As to whether it will make you more prone to nausea, yes, it possibly will, especially if its beer, because its going to play with the PH balance of your stomach, and there's going to be a LOT of fluid sloshing around in there. But if you stay relatively moderate with your beer intake and MDMA intake there's no reason you shouldn't have a spankingly good time.

-plaz out-

yeah but if you guys are like me once you pop, you just drink like a fish and get para....

i cant help it...

QUESTION.... HEy plaz.. when you are talking about beer intensifying your peak... does that apply with any alcohol (I think it would).

I find if i have a few drinks before hand.... just a few to get you to that happy, giggling like a school girl kinda stage. You know the one where ya feel all light n happy.

Once you get to this happy stage slam one back & prepare for a hella ride.

Because pills have a lot to do with state of mind I find this is the most effective way. If you feeling shit & you dump- chances are you dont get much better & sometimes can go more backwards! If your feeling ok & dump then ya feel great after. if you are feeling great already then dump... then hold on your in for one hell of a ride.

Was I just rambling shit or does anyone understand ?

PAPA

The same study that showed drinking heightened MDxx effects also shows that neurotoxicity is also higher when alcohol + mdxx is combined so remember, what will your brain be like in 10,20,30 years :)

Re: Papapilla

Yes, any alcohol will increase the intensity of the peak. However, yes, the neurotoxicity is bloody terrible, and essentially you feel that the next day. I DID one time stand around while peaking, drinking straight JW Red out of a paper bag covered bottle for the last few hours of a party. I haven't done it since, as there is nothing QUITE like coming down WITH a hangover.

:\

Play safe kids.

-plaz out-

Yeah its death.

Only time I have ever had a massive panic attack is when I did that all night long.

I drink on e all the time. :\

Yes, I'm aware of the dangers. But it definitely heightens the experience for me. There's nothing like that rush from a cool glass of champagne, or the sweetness of a frangelico on ice... alcohol just tastes a million times better on e, and I can drink like a goldfish and not get drunk.

Never done it without drinking, so I can't compare the hangover, but I'm generally ok the day after. Strangely enough when I'm NOT pilling and get drunk, I have the mother of all hangovers... *shrug*... I've never understood it.

NB: I'm not condoning this, kiddies. Listen to Plaz =D

I don't think I have done e's on it own yet, every time I pop e's I am always pretty drunk/tipsy, often start drinking after lunch and pop a e's after dinner and last me thru the night....

yeah I argee with you strawberry, its strange that the "hangovers" seems to be more manageable if I have been mixing e's with grog, but most of the time when I drink without e's I get a hell of hangover... maybe its because when I am on e's I sorta of slow down on the grog..... god knows!

Elicid, I made a posting at the pill reports on these green fish's but I didnt have the ez-test at the time, just received some other day and they were pretty nice, IMO as I am aware there's two batches one weak and the strong, looks like the Surfer's Area has plenty of these strong batches of green fishes. I liked them. I made posting at the pill reports in end of March I think. My name is also "Urbanhog" at pillreports, if you are looking for it 'cos I also posted some pics there too. ;) The test came black in between 3-5 secs in the batch I tested, I know some people will disagree and and have different views. I am just sitting on the fence on this.

I find while drinking champange, gin and vodka the effects is a lot better when pop e's, I feel more instense and happier and chatty and maybe too socialable LOL. 8)

Urbanhog %)

meh, i rarely pill at the start of the night so usually always get maggot before... just about everyone i know does it.. never had any problems yet.

edit: i also remember a thread on here a few months ago (one of the ones that comes up when u load up bluelight) that said alcohol increases your roll...

ugh. werd to the "hangover + comedown = hell on earth" theory.

a few weeks ago i went to a friend's homecoming house party, drank copiously, then went out and had various phets. such a fantastic night :D

end of story is that i slowly came down at about 8 in the morning and almost wanted to die. headache, sick in the guts, scattered, jaw soreness, you name it. :(

have a good night, but be prepared for a rougher than usual landing. :)

we went pilling in the bush last w/e and after drinkin all arvo and night waitin for the windmills to come on was fairly drunk but the fire was unreal and then the late nite bushwalk was absolutely awesome ,fell of my dirtboard a few times,got my feet wet walkin in the long grass in the fascinating mist ,fell into some quite acupunctural blackberries,then topped the evening off by falling into a creek whilst trying to hug a spectacular tree fern and hurt my knee quite badly,but geez it was funny and ill do it all again!!=D

Turned up at a friends place with my roomate, after we had halved a bottle of vodka, keen for something to do.
It all worked out that everyone there was keen to head to this bush doof, not far from town. So, us two being wasted as we were, joined them.

Now, we were both girls, and commonsense should prevail that half a bottle of vodka should be ample intoxication for the evening. But no. We ended up having 2 pills and were the most off our faces i think either of us had ever been.

I dont usually have 2 pills when i go out, maybe 1 1/2 max - and i stilll have a crazy good nite.
But this nite, i hardly remember a thing that happened there, but i still know i had an awesome time. I dont know if the vodka made the effects of the pill increase or not tho.

I dealt ok the next day, had alot of water and few 5htp caps [although i have one of these each day anyway] and i pulled up ok.

Thats just my story for ya.

-=phunkee=-

I too attest to getting very very fucked when you combine pills with alcohol. The only time i have EVER had blank spots in the night was when i combined serious birthday drinking with dropping several pills afterward. I hardly drank a drop of water all night (i know very very stupid of me) but when both drunk and running amuk on beautiful pills being responsible was hardly my top priority.

The moral of the story is that I have never felt so bad in my entire life for the three days afterwards, so very very tied and I know I did my brain serious damage as it took me a good 2 weeks for my brain to start working to the levels it was before hand.

I'm guessing if you're turning 18 you'd probably still be studying which means you need all the brain cells you can get. Certainly have several drinks and get suitably silly before you drop, but don't overdo it, once you've dropped switch to all water or 2 waters 1 drink for the rest of the night. You'll definately still have heaps of fun, will feel somewhat human the next day and you'll be able to remember all of the night (and for the night you have planned i'd want to remember it). Hope you have heaps of fun

offmetree...
i'm surprised you didnt get 'leached' as well!

it seems that according to the general consensus, that getting "off your face" is the g. o.
i use ecstacy to get on my face... and perhaps thats why i dont like drunkstacy...
but i do admit i've taken drunkstacy on occassion and had plenty of fun that i too dont remember.
but seriously you dont need to spend the 25-40 bucks for an E to do it. 2x zanax tabs + 1x drunk = drunkstacy.

Last edited:
i've found e + alcohol = memory degredation.
no real point having an awesome time if you can't remember much of it, thus i now limit my alcohol intake when consuming.

I find alcohol always means i feel 'drunk' rather than loved up/ecstatic.

I deplore the combination as the alcohol makes me tired as soon as i stop drinking.

I seem to remember reading once that alcohol actually inhibits the serretonin uptake thus slows down/nullifies the effects of the e's to an extent?? - It was a few years ago i read this so i can't remeber properly - I'll research it again later today.