• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall IR and Red Spots???

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
ive been taking xr for about 1 month and switched to IR because I like IR more than XR timing wise. I know it can get skin itchy or what not so throughout the day sometimes one specific area itchy. Its not always daily. but i have allergies and its spring so, this probably plays a part. I noticed a few days ago maybe (i cant remember) and i had these red spots in my arm. And today, they came back. On my right arm ~9 little red dots. Ones on my veins and it looks like i shoot heroin or some shit ahahaha they are pretty small dots.

I did a google search and i read one person said its symptoms of chicken pocks and im like yeah ill just come on bluelight and ask you guys cuz i know theres knowledgable people. it doesnt affect me tbh, i just randomly look at my
arm and notice it but dont let it screw with my head. Its unnoticable when i go about my day, but im just wondering is this a normal reaction? The red dots. Im assuming it is normal and/or possibly too much histamimes are released. oh and i take fish oil + b12 + magnesium everyday espically on adderall days. Im not freaking out about this problem tho, but maybe i should? and ill just tell my doc next time i see him. But until then. Ive taken adderall and concerta in the past. adderall was xr, and i never had these problems. Since IR i became aware about this.

I've personally never heard of Amphetamines in relatively low dosages like this, but I'm basically a novice Amph user, more of an Opioid guy really, so I'll leave it to someone a little more knowledgable to come around.

My guess is that it's something to do with your allergies, honestly. It sounds like a histamine reaction.