• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how long after taking Seroquel can i effectively use meth?

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So about 14 hours I took seroquel for my first time 100mg that I got from my friend, I was really just bored and wanted to goto sleep. Well it worked like a charm. Anyways later tonight I plan on getting high but don't want any diminished effects since seroquel pretty much blocks the dopamine receptors.

When I used to be prescribed seroquel I noticed no problem at all any single bit with it interfering with meth when I would both smoke it and inject it.

Thank you guys, just making sure. Cuz I know anti psychotics block dopamine receptors so I didn't know how long they do exactly.

The half life of Seroquel is about 6 hours with it clearing the body around 36 hours.

Yeah seroquel does not interact in any way with methamphetamine so go ahead blast off bud

When I used to be prescribed seroquel I noticed no problem at all any single bit with it interfering with meth when I would both smoke it and inject it.

^ This. Granted I was on a low dose but I never noticed it effect my meth highs at all back when I did bitch.

I came to say what everyone else already is. Go ahead and go the distance.

Well that's great news, it's just strange. I was always under the impression anti psychotics block D1 D2 receptors and some SERT receptors. Like I've seen my friend take Zyprexa, Risperidone, and completely shuts down the dopamine production in the brain. Or something like that.