• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A friend of mine ate 12 pills last night...

Energizer

Bluelighter
A friend of mine ate 12 pills in less than 10hours last night.

He wonders why he cries his eyes out the next few days and is having trouble "holding" on to his life.

Ah... the life of a dealer who can afford to eat that many pills, how I eny thee.

Personally, I think my friend has major issues aside from the obvious. Given time, I think he'll end up having a nervous breakdown or he'll do some time, either way, he's gonna get fucked.

Anyone here know anyone like the one I am talking about? How'd it turn out for them?

Ah... the life of a dealer who can afford to eat that many pills, how I eny thee.
nothing to envy there buddy... if his gear is any good the last 9 pills did nothing but damage. if we are talking speed and/or K bombs... you should feel sorry for him!
but given all the tears i expect the former is the most likely case senario.

Last edited:
I read that as Energizer envying the fact this guy can afford to do it, not him envying actually taking 12 pills... cos it's pretty clear taking 12 pills in 10 hours is fucking stupid.

if we are talking speed and/or K bombs... you should feel sorry for him!

AGREED! seeing how pound for pound, it would be cheaper at the end of the day to just buy Speed or K per gram rather than as Eggs. but then again, someone mentioned that he/she was a DD, so maybe it was a case of having more money than brains.

Last edited:
I know someone just like that - and I'm happy to say after he'd had 17 pills at a large party in Melbourne and passed out a few times that night, it gave him enough warning signs that it was time to quit. AFAIK he's not taken any pills since, though I do understand he's started to get into 1,4B again very recently. I guess he's gotten over the shock.

BigTrancer :)

Sarcasm

Actually I was trying to sound sarcastic. I would rather lead a normal life, eat 1 or 2 pills a month and just go about my merry self.

Yeah this guy takes GHB also, I would laugh if its the same person.

A friend of mine did nine on Thursday night. Big weekends can be so dangerous for the foolish.

I've been that person! Personally, I came out of it relatively ok. I guess I probably experience more depression than I may have otherwise done but that's not really something you can measure. I think your friend will be alright, he'll just have to eventually make the decision to stop doing that to himself every weekend. I've seen a few people in similar situations and they all stopped eventually, it just becomes to much after awhile, either that or the pills just completely stop working so it soon becomes a pointless activity. It becomes really boring and mundane. I find now though that even taking one or two pills in a night takes it out of more than it used to eating 10+, I guess I'm just super sensitive to serotonin depletion now.

I have a friend who does that. A few people on this board will know who i'm talking about. He quite often will do up to 10 pills in a night. He's also the guy who sits at home and does speed on his own when he's bored... he's also the guy who I had to get to start breathing when he had to much 14B after getting pissed the night before............

He claims he doesn't get comedowns and all that shit and feels fine the next day. Which I have witnessed he actually doesn't. But why do I think its affecting him?

Because he's 29. He goes home after work and sits in front of the TV until he goes to bed. He has no ambitions in life. He can barely support himself on his very poor wage (for his age anyway) he lives in a shoebox with his GF who basically supports him all the time... but she is being dragged down with him.

The doctor actually told this friend if he didnt get himself into shape he'll be dead within 10 years. He has a layer of Fat choking his organs and his blood of full of crap.

But hey..... I've tried to help. Nothing changes really....

Reminds me of something about leading a horse to water....

*ho hum*

I feel 4 ya buddy

Obviously he's not happy with life. Try everything you can to make him come to his sences, cause otherwise it could be too late. Might not be the drugs that kill him but the depression will.

I had a friend who was a pretty unhappy guy, drank alot mainly......just sounded like your friend but without the girl friend. One night he had a K pill, had a bit of a fight with a few friends and walked home on his own......next morning we found out he threw himself off a bridge on the way to his house. I think in my mind that it was the pill that pushed him over the edge to his death.

You gota try to get help for people like this if you can.

I'm not debating that some people do do this, but.... farking hell, I can't personally see how it would be physically possible. I mean, on the rare occasions I've taken just 3 pills in a night I'm absolutely useless .
I can't string three words together, and usually end up passing out no matter how high I still am. :\ To make the understatement of the year, it just seems like an incredible waste of drugs, let alone brain cells.

last time i ate thirteen pills (green and blue fishes-circa 2001) i met the girl of my dreams. im still with her and it gets better every day. guess not everyone is as lucky as me though:D

a couple of days ago i did a similar thing with acid and low and behold i discovered the same thing. that is, above a reasonable number, say two, the quantity of the substance has very little bearing on the quality of the experience.

ive got friends who much a whole lot more than that, and it does really REALLY affect the way they look at life and how they think...

5HTP was something that a few friends of mine found t help them out of the doldrums...

I have small amounts of depression, etc from pilling and my usage is very lite...

i reckon the best way to solve the problem is to TAKE A BREAK, its the only way ur brain gets a chance to recharge...

I dont know how these people can FUNCTION after doing so many pills!

last year was the first (and last) time I took 4 pills in one day... I was a nervous wreck for 3 weeks afterwards, couldnt drag myself out of bed, and if i did get out of bed i was straight on the floor. I dont think i spoke more than a few words for the first week. It was followed by some serious clinical depression... I scared the shit out of myself and i know that 3 is the max that is ever going to happen to me ever again.

Try give this guy a hand to get out of this habit... its just not cool and depression is even worse.

Andromeda:)

...because people forget what being normal is like. because justifying it becomes so easy. because the more you do the less full on it seems.

and the reasons just go on and on and on. Its always the same old story, and most of the time people dont even know how the hell they ended up in the postion they find themselfs. When you start parting like that your just going round in circles.

Energizer: so do you know what the maximum amount of pills he consumed before that night was?

I mean, lets say for arguments sake, his average was 5-6 pills which is pretty damn high. Why would he munch down 12 pills? just cos he had them on him, he was impressing people or he just didn't wanna lose the high and got carried away?

The max i've done was 2 1/2 over 8 hours and that was new years eve. I was still feeling the vibe until 20 minutes before i got to my designated crash pad. Everyone was tired and lethargic and it just dragged me down in an instant. I haven't done anything since then and i can't even remember the intense peak of it all... which isn't a bad thing.