Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Which is better hearts or doves

Evolution_mdma

Bluelighter
Hey fellow ravers i have a problem this weekend coming up is gona be one of the biggest nights of this year for me and many other people.

I have the chance to get either pink doves or white hearts which i have both herd are some good shit
i was woundering wat u people think are the better ones to go with
because people say dont do different types or pills and i wont be able to feel wat the other pill feel like after i pop the first

Okay people the question is Hearts or doves 8o

I can't quite work out what your sentence means... But in any case, I'd go with the white hearts. If you are well acquainted with the clean MDMA experience then definately go for the hearts. On the other hand, if you are new to MDMA or are not used to the 'smoothness and subtlety' of the pure drug, then probably take the pink doves.

There is really only a minor difference in dose between the two (the heart being the tad stronger) but the cleanliness of the hearts and possibly even the doves also might put a negative twist on the roll due to the users lack experience.

I'd say both the White Hearts and the Pink Doves are so far the best pills of the 2003. If you can't decide, just go with whichever is cheaper. You should have an amazing time regardless :)

assuming you have both... it wont matter what order, if you double drop one of each straight up eh?
and if youre talkin which to get from the dd then get one of each, and double drop em.

200mg+ dose of the md group... 5-6hrs of the wickedness, just hold em down if ya can!!

Last edited:
because people say dont do different types or pills and i wont be able to feel wat the other pill feel like after i pop the first

IMHO, if its MDxx, it wouldn't really matter which one you took first. Although it is generally a good idea NOT to mix your pills. By the way, are you testing your pills? (if your DD doesn't allow you to do that, tell him/her to fuck off and just go to another one, its a buyer's market out there)

Personally, how "good" a pill is varies from person to person, but for me, i'll say it has to do with mood and setting (and of course, how often drop). I took the pink doves thrice from way back in '00 and had varying results each time, the only one time that wasn't good was due to the ppl around me and the environment i.e. setting around me.

Eddi-> when you say 200mg++, i'm assuming you are referring to both pills in question here? how do you know the exact mdxx content of each pill? Unless of course you have access to labs and are able to test it using gas chromatography or a similiar techniques? It is rumoured, the pills of "yester-year" (late '80s to early 90s) used to be around 150-200mg but the pills that we get nowadays are somewhere around the region of 70-80mg. (read these figures off Dancesafe and similiar sites back in 2000 so i could be outdated)

P.S. Evo, which state/location are you in? It could be wrong to assume that hearts/doves would be the same all over Aust (here's where i'm assuming you are in Aust). Btw, if no one has already said it... welcome to BL :) :):) Have a read of the FAQs and the like as well whilst you are here and BE SAFE!!!!

Last edited:
hearts

just from rumour - hearts
but this post really confirmed my beliefs
cheers and hey again to all, it's been a long time 8o

a. We don't know a location
b. We don't know pill description, logo or colour.
c. We don't know any testing results.
d. We don't know anything except the name...

I don't think it's a good idea to advise someone to double drop based on so little information.

BigTrancer :)

sorry about lack of detail only new

Well the location is sydney
they are the same as the pink doves out of report 33223
and the same as the white hearts out of 33319
both have been tested and both been positive to md** substances

the question: I am either going to buy a few pink doves or a few white hearts.
and was woundering wat people think are gona give me a better night out. cause was just gona stick to one type of pill. eg pink doves or white hearts

And trust me this is a very good location to be doing this (26th) in sydney thanks for ur responce so far

I am fairly new. but have had some decent quality pills

thank you.
PEACE OUT =D

Ok, taking into account that I don't actually know the location, I was assuming it was Sydney.

GoneGoose I think its a fair assumption to make that these new batches are exactly that, new batches and of no relation to pills you ate back in 2000.
We know the exact dosage of these pills because Masheadatronic's lab test results.

White Hearts 90mg MDMA 50mg MDA and as pure as they could be possible be made
Pink Doves 75mg MDMA 50mg MDA and approximately 90% + purity

These pills are from the UK, and the descriptions of the Sydney pills match the UK ones exactly. I'd say the dose and type of MDxx is also similar if not the same to what Masheadatronic has posted. While I cannot be 100% sure that these are the same pills, its highly likely that they are, as everything appears to be identical.

Unless you are a very experienced MDMA user, I would not recommend double dropping either of these pills at all. They are very strong. If you really do want to take two pills, I'd say wait at least 2+ hours before taking the second.

*edit* Looking at Pill Reports, I can see that these pills aren't getting all round kick arse reviews - I can attribute this to the purity and cleanliness of the pills, which allows the true subtlety of MDMA to reveal itself. You do not get 'FuCkEn oFF Ya FaCe' with these pills - you get the purest strong MDMA roll of the year.

Last edited:
^^^
exactly what i was thinking.

cheers, and i stand by my comment- if what you have, is what you say they are.
test your drugs of course

one dose and home to bed when youre done.

8o hearts or doves? dove is clean. take in halves if not an experienced user.

Last edited:
i am going out to the same place and i will be taken the white hearts because they are basically the perfect pill for what i want to acheive which is a another mind blowing experience at a venue that absolutely kicks ass

I've had both the doves, and the hearts. I had more visual effects with the doves, but they did not last as long(~ 2hours). The white heart pills on the other hand, lasted 3-4 hours. Much stronger than the doves IMO. Both had very, very clean comedowns. If you're an occasional user, then 2 white hearts will do you for about 6-7 hours. Personally I would take the hearts over the doves.

Last edited:
Thanks to all the contributors in this thread, it looks like a good discussion!

I love you guys

Thanks for all your help

It has helped me come to a good dission
BLUE LIGHT IS THE BOMB

Hope every keeps it safe
and has a good party

I LOVE YOU GUYS

PEACE OUT =D

Well dont keep us in suspense, what did u choose!?

I had the white hearts, last thurs. very very nice, (only third time i've been though, so i cant compare... much)

heya kids il be there on the 26th armed with some white hearts!! i had a pink dove the other week and it was an AWESOME pill.... but i hear good good things about hearts so whatever u chose i think you'll b rite mate;)

wat did i choose

well i dicied to go with the hearts after this disscustion but also purchased a couple of doves so i have some thing (good) for my next event

Thank you again

hope to see some of u people going hard (26th)

PEACE OUT =D =D =D

Please use discretion when making posts at Bluelight - ask yourself if you'd tell a policeman this information, if he knew your name and where you lived... This board is open to the public, you never know who's going to read your post.

ive got one question for the person suggesting double dropping. How on earth is that constructive advice of any kind? If thats the sort of thing you enjoy doing, by all means, knock yourself out (cause you probably will), but I think its highly thoughtless to go suggesting that as advice. Imagine if someone new to the scene took your advice seriously, they could end up in a whole world of hurt. Go out, go wild and have fun, but for gods sake could people consider that they are playing with something pretty serious. Look after each other!

Now to answer your question. I think you would be happy with either pill, but I would lean towards the hearts, they certainly appear cleaner and longer lasting. Rather similar to md powder actually. By the way, if you are new to all this perhaps try bumping yourself along with halfs. Personally ive always enjoyed being able to dance, talk run around and have fun rather than sitting on my ass for hours drooling all over myself. But hey, maybe i'm strange.

AlexxRed said:
Personally ive always enjoyed being able to dance, talk run around and have fun rather than sitting on my ass for hours drooling all over myself. But hey, maybe i'm strange.

weirdo ;)

Yum, hearts...

I had the hearts on the weekend and I have to agree with AlexxRed - they are very similar to MD powder. Barely noticeable come-on (took about an hour, too), but when you're up, you're UUUUUPPPPPP!!! Extremely clean, lovey, chatty pill which doesn't knock you around and hardly any come-down, just a gentle float back to reality.

Very highly recommended. EZ Test - dark grey to pitch black in 4-5 seconds.