• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anyone else ever try these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelritchie30

Greenlighter
My dad has a chronic stomach condition and he takes these little blue capsules called Dicyclomine. If you take about 2 or 3 of them they feel quite nice. Fairly euphoric. They also seem to produce decent music euphoria at times. Anyone else ever try these? Anyone know what mechanism of action accounts for their euphoria? Are they alot more dangerous than they appear to be?

A quick Google search brought up said chemical to work by blocking the muscarinic receptors. It is also an anticholinergic which means it can cause delirium. Rarely reported to have pleasant recreational effects. But hey, at least they work for you :p

A brief Internet search suggests that these have absolutely zero recreational effects. Although, if you suffer from IBS, they could be helpful.

This is why people think generic drugs do not work, too. Placebo is strong in this one. :) But seriously, it does have anticholinergic activity and if you are anything like many of us 2 to 3 turns in 10-20 and you will not be having a good time at that point. But I am curious, what made you to decide to try dicyclomine as a recreational drug?

But I am curious, what made you to decide to try dicyclomine as a recreational drug?
I think this is pretty obvious.
He hasn't got a clue about medications/drugs in general and probably just wanted to “pop some cool pain meds“ from his dads' rx.

And hey, they make him feel “intoxicated“, so it has to be some shit of worth. 8)

Kids nowadays... XD

You know thats probably true. Doctors sometimes write as needed for pain on dicyclomine scripts. Probably thought he was getting something good.

Status
Not open for further replies.