• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Possibly new opioid potentiation theory?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackington

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight, I'd like to purpose a theory on potentiating strong opioids such as heroin and oxycodone because I couldn't find any articles UTSFE and on Google about it. I've read about people experiencing the most amount of bliss and euphoria from benzodiazapines when they take it feeling extremely anxious or panicky. So, my idea is to use hot peppers or sauces the same way. Bringing in potentiation in two ways. First, by having your pain receptors highly stimulated, the soothing analgesia of the opioids comes washing over your mouth and GI tract possible increasing euphoria. Then, the release of endorphins, coming in aswell, further increasing analgesia and euphoria. I do not happen to use hard opioids at the moment or I'd test the theory out myself. So, here's something new you should try if you are feeling "experimenty". ;) Of course, use safety with whatever substances you use in this experiment and in all future experiments.

Jack

Hello Bluelight, I'd like to purpose a theory on potentiating strong opioids such as heroin and oxycodone because I couldn't find any articles UTSFE and on Google about it. I've read about people experiencing the most amount of bliss and euphoria from benzodiazapines when they take it feeling extremely anxious or panicky. So, my idea is to use hot peppers or sauces the same way. Bringing in potentiation in two ways. First, by having your pain receptors highly stimulated, the soothing analgesia of the opioids comes washing over your mouth and GI tract possible increasing euphoria. Then, the release of endorphins, coming in aswell, further increasing analgesia and euphoria. I do not happen to use hard opioids at the moment or I'd test the theory out myself. So, here's something new you should try if you are feeling "experimenty". ;) Of course, use safety with whatever substances you use in this experiment and in all future experiments.

Jack

lol'd. good one

"Once you build up a tolerance to the hot sauce potentiation, users need to move to harder methods, such as hand severation potention, and the ever popular broken finger potentiation."

- hs

^ I didnt think you were serious.. it might release some brain goodies, but not at the levels needed to really notice. Also the opiate equivalent to the benzo+anxiety theory, would be when youre dopesick and you finally cop..

- Hopeless

Dam that's genius! excellent idea, i must try this theory! You are on to something..... that's just clever as fuk in my opinion!

With that logic it sounds like it would be even more euphoric to pull back some hot sauce in an oral syringe and plug it, then do your opiate dose.

I can't really recommend, condone, or knock polysubstance abuse but hey its working ok for me, more or less.

I don't know about other opiate users but my poor butthole suffers enough without this...

Status
Not open for further replies.