• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 8mg Dilaudid get the best of?sodium

ChronicJ

Greenlighter
I would like to make a Dilaudid nasal spray but I'm not sure how much 8mg Dilaudid and water should be mixed for it to be effective... Now I got the nasal spray bottle of "Salinex" which includes sodium chloride, purfified water, glycerin, and benzalkonium chloride... Should some of that be mixed in with it? I have no clue lol I also have 4 8mg Dilaudids to make this so please someone give me the right measurements to make this spray and make it the most effective I can :)

Someone literally just posted asking about the same thing within a month. (Still on first two pages)

Utfse

Someone literally just posted asking about the same thing within a month. (Still on first two pages)

Utfse

I didn't see any thread like that one the first 3 pages so I decided to just ask for myself nothing wrong with that lol. Just need it to be explained properly so do it right the first time lol ... But if you can provide a link for what you're talking about would be nice. Thanks.

Utse=use the search engine and you can guess what the f is...

You should make a solution that is something like 0.1-0.8+ml liquid to 1 mg and adding 3%-5% vodka to keep the solution sterile iffor a while, but also needs to be a
stored in an airtight manner somewhere cold with little light.

You should empty out the nasal spray solution and clean the bottle and see how much blasts the nostrils per spray and what's your dosage needs. Definitely test the sprayer to figure your solution ratio before making it.

Seriously... Not that hard to research. This is from memory nd while it can be explained better the one thing I add is a recommendation for a atomizer nasal spray tips that you can put on leur lock syringes that use the wheele filters and removable needles.