• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids liquid oxy equivalency

Numnums

Greenlighter
Re: Liquid oxycodone 20mg/1ml

If one is "in the middle" with respect to oxycodone use (e.g., 30mg 2-3x per week-- neither naive nor tolerant) would you take 1ml liquid as far as achieving an equivalent effect or should one take half the dosage (0.5 microliters) to start. Nervous that although 1ml=20 grams, that the onset will be faster and harder (I'm not into being superhigh or "noddy.")

Thanks!
9468482802_b87998906d_o.jpg

I would imagine that 1mL would probably be fine, if you're used to taking 30mg. I mean, really 30mg of oxycodone taken orally is 30mg regardless of whether its in tablet form or liquid, yes the onset would be faster I imagine, but if you're used to taking say 30mg IR tabs that are real fucking small anyway, I can't imagine it would really absorb significantly faster. If you were taking 6x5mg percocets though, yeah there would probably be a decent difference in terms of onset. Either way if 20mg makes you nervous, try 15mg, that would be 75cc's. But honestly you'll probably finding yourself dosing pretty much the same.

and I'm assuming you meant to write milligrams instead of grams.

Thanks for your answer; I really do mean "milligrams'; i'm not sure if the pic is coming through that I embedded, but you'll see on the box that "20mg= 1 mL." In other words, 1 mL is equal to one 20mg pill. Intellectually, I realize that 20 mg is 20 mg whether it's in liquid or powder form, but I guess I'm just being a big ole p**** because it's (the liquid) in a form that I'm not used to. Being an overly cautious baby, I guess.

There's nothing wrong with being overly cautious.
Stay safe :)

Last edited:
OP has the oral solution so no mucking around with IV or SubCut shot.

Yes it will have a quicker onset than even a chewed up pill cos it's already been broken down if you get my drift.

OP has the oral solution so no mucking around with IV or SubCut shot.

Yes it will have a quicker onset than even a chewed up pill cos it's already been broken down if you get my drift.

Oh shit, didn't realize that it was an oral solution.