• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Tramasol-pain killer containing Kratom alkaloids

ra1ndrop

Greenlighter
I've been doing my research on relief from my chronic pain conditions. One thing I've run across is tramasol. Does anyone have any experience with this? It sounds scientifically sound and generally great from what I have read, but I'm no chemist or biologist. If it works like they claim it does, it would be a dream come true for me, but not many things work like they are supposed to.

From the Tramasol website:

What is Tramasol™

Tramasol™ combines 540 mg of two alkaloids that act as analgesics, and 60 mg of C6H8O6 or ascorbic acid. The chemical composition of Tramasol™ contains the following: 7-hydroxymitragynine, Mitragynine pseudoindoxyl, Raubasine, Corynantheidine, and Rhynchophyline.

The chemical name for Tramasol™ is Mitragynine + 7-hydroxymitragynine + C6H8O6. Tramasol™ is a bitter, crystalline and odorless powder pressed into 600 mg capsules.

Usage

Tramasol™ provides superior pain relief from a variety of immediate and chronic pain triggers such as migraines, muscle pain, back pain, and more. It contains powerful alkaloids such as mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, which react with the human brain by tapping into the sensors that receive pain signals and define mood patterns. Tramasol™ can be used either as a stimulant or depressant, depending on the approved dosage. Tramasol™ is also rich in C6H8O6, or ascorbic acid, whose antioxidant properties help boost the immune system, thus giving you a faster recovery time.

Tramasol™ is an effective analgesic or painkiller, and chronic pain patients have reported experiencing little to no side effects while using Tramasol™. This provides patients with a better option compared to alternative prescription drugs in the market today.

Tramasol™ can also be used to relieve the symptoms of opiate withdrawal because of its superior pain-relieving powers and chemically identical effects on the brain as opiates. Tramasol™ contains potent alkaloids that are more effective than morphine. When taken at the right dosage, it can be used to transition to a healthier lifestyle without harmful drawbacks or withdrawals.

From the Tramasol Blog:

In a new study conducted by the medical researches at a university in Birmingham, people who suffered from chronic lower back pain were given opioid painkillers (such as Tramadol) or a placebo everyday for a month. While both groups reported reductions in their pain symptoms, there was a noted difference in the group taking opioid painkillers — their neuro-activity changed.

Researchers found that the group taking painkillers acted depressed. They felt less energetic about doing their regular tasks and when interviewed about their lives, they gave pessimistic answers.

Long-term Tramadol use has a direct impact on the neurochemical activity in the brain. Tramadol acts by interacting with the brain’s opioid receptors to change the way we perceive pain messages. However, by doing this, Tramadol also uses up the brain’s serotonin and norepinephrine — the neurochemicals in the brain that make one feel happiness. The lesser of these you have active in the brain, the harder it is to feel positive and bright.

What can people suffering from chronic pain do to avoid this serious side effect?

If you are suffering from migraines and headaches, back pain, muscle pain, fibromyalgia syndrome, post-surgery pain, and other chronic pain symptoms, it is recommended that you seek a safer pain medication.

Fortunately, new medical research has shed light on new forms of pain medication with little to no side effects. More importantly, these analgesics don’t affect the brain. One emerging favorite is Tramasol™.

Tramasol™ is an effective analgesic or painkiller, and chronic pain patients have reported experiencing little to no side effects while using Tramasol™. This provides patients with a better option compared to alternative prescription drugs in the market.

Tramasol™ can also be used to relieve the symptoms of opiate withdrawal because of its superior pain-relieving powers and chemically identical effects on the brain as opiates. Tramasol™ contains potent alkaloids that are more effective than morphine. When taken at the right dosage, it can be used to transition to a healthier lifestyle without harmful drawbacks or withdrawals.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you mean tramadol?

Coming from a chronic pain patients perspective, I couldn't tell you. However, as an experienced dope fiend, I've never found tramadol very effective, at anything. It's both an opioid and a seretonin releasing agent, however it's opioid effect is practically negligible, and after 400mg you're risking seizures. Tapentadol is a similar, though stronger medication, however it is a controlled substance and tramadol is not.

Znegative - (Random update: Tramadol somewhat recently became a controlled substance, still only schedule IV though)

Also, tramadol is a terrible pain management pill unless you have very minor pain. Codeine or hydrocodone would do you better if you want something with less of a punch

Znegative - (Random update: Tramadol somewhat recently became a controlled substance, still only schedule IV though)

NOOO, what will I ever do?? lol

yeah I forgot to mention, my dad was prescribed these for a while and he preferred advil.

NOOO, what will I ever do?? lol

yeah I forgot to mention, my dad was prescribed these for a while and he preferred advil.

You are a very knowledgeable user and even helped me with a thread I made once. But I must say, whatever substance you do, it makes you act like a douchebag.

As for OP I use tramadol. HAve been on it for 5 months. I recommend it for off label depression treatment for those with major depression like myself. But thats probably it. As far as recreational effects or pain relief, I personally wouldn't recommend tramadol for that, no.

Crisler, im assuming you were talking about Znegative? Or was i mistaken

You are a very knowledgeable user and even helped me with a thread I made once. But I must say, whatever substance you do, it makes you act like a douchebag.

Why do you say this? I was joking and meant no offense towards HeadHigh. My opinion of tramadol is that it is a shitty substance, many may agree with me and many will disagree, I don't think any less of anyone if they find tramadol helpful or enjoyable. I did not mean to come across as condescending towards HeadHigh- I thought he/she might find my comment funny, but I apologize if it came across as anything else.

Here I am , after a sleepless night because of backpain.
Saying thanks to tramadol and his weakness...

That would be my reaction if I had to take Tramadol for pain.
I know a lot of people says Tramadol is great and I get it after all we are all different.
But for me Tramadol has never really worked.

I did not get offended by Znegatives comment at all, thought it was quite funny actually, but nonetheless...i am one of the few who actually enjoys tramadol, but i make sure that i take 50mg every hour until i get up to 300mg. That is the best way i have ever gotten a high or pain relief from it.

Yeah, from what I hear 'stacking' it works best, something to do with the metabolization of tramadol to O-desmethyltramadol which is far more potent, though how this helps I am unsure and maybe someone else can fill in the gaps for the OP in case they're interested.

Why do you say this? I was joking and meant no offense towards HeadHigh. My opinion of tramadol is that it is a shitty substance, many may agree with me and many will disagree, I don't think any less of anyone if they find tramadol helpful or enjoyable. I did not mean to come across as condescending towards HeadHigh- I thought he/she might find my comment funny, but I apologize if it came across as anything else.
Cool it zeno boy no one needs to get banned here???

Sorry for bumping an old thread but there is this know thing called Tramasol now that has the same stuff that's in Kratom. It's very interesting. Google it.

I don't recommend Tramadol just for the high risk of seizures, simply because I witnessed someone having a grand-mal attack right in my home.

Also because it's the worst opiate I've ever had, being as it's synthetic and doesn't take a notch off the pain, at least for me. I prefer oxycodone all day.

Why wouldn't someone just buy kratom. It's waaay cheaper than this stuff. That's all this stuff is, kratom with some antioxidants.

Why wouldn't someone just buy kratom. It's waaay cheaper than this stuff. That's all this stuff is, kratom with some antioxidants.

I know, I just looked it up, fucking weird. I would understand if it was just mitragynine or 7-hydroxymitragynine, but it's got a bunch of other kratom alkaloids in it too. The fact that they're naming it 'tramasol' really says something though, someone trying to cash in on the kratom phenomenon by basically selling it in pill form and giving it a name that sounds like 'tramadol'.

I'm going to edit the OP a little bit for clarity because I and a lot of other people thought the OP had simply misspelled 'tramadol'.

More from the 'Tramasol Blog':
IS TRAMASOL RIGHT FOR ME? ANSWER THESE 4 QUESTIONS

At the end of January 2016, Tramasol.com released a report stating how the number of Tramasol users has grown almost double since it was made available last year. The growing population of Tramasol users is commonly between the ages of 24 to 38, and has a great desire to perform at work.

Tramasol is becoming the painkiller of choice by many working youth, young entrepreneurs and start-up whiz kids, or anyone with a budding business idea that needs one’s full physical and mental attention. When asked why these hardworking youth are convinced by Tramasol, they said it was because Tramasol offered more than just superior pain relief.

A popular reason why these individuals take Tramasol is because they also benefit from its mood-lifting and energizing effects.

Do you want to know if taking Tramasol is good for your condition? You must consult a doctor to know if you can take Tramasol. You may refer to the quick questionnaire below to better inform your doctor about your interest in trying this medicine.

Do you need the extra energy for work?

Tramasol’s main alkaloids, mitragynine and 7-hydroxymitragynine, not only act as pain blockers, but they also serve to increase the level of energy stimulation in the body. It is similar to drinking coffee or tea, but without the jittery side effects.

Do you need to increase your ability to focus?

If you work in a bustling setting where more than ten things require your attention at once, you could benefit from Tramasol’s nootropic effects. Taking Tramasol will make you feel calm and more focused, and you should be able to stay in the same focused state almost the entire day.

Do you need to boost your mood?

Work stress can be a major source of depression. Tramasol works to resolve this by making you more receptive to joy and happiness triggers, which lifts your mood almost instantly. This mood-boosting effect is also perfect for increasing one’s confidence during social gatherings or important business presentations.

Do you need relief from chronic pain?

That is what Tramasol is primarily for. Patients who suffer from muscle pain, back aches, chronic pain, headaches and migraines, musculoskeletal pain or fibromyalgia syndrome, as well as post-surgery pain will benefit a lot from Tramasol’s quick and powerful pain relieving effects.

I put in bold the parts that I thought were funny/rediculous. Really though, this is kind of depressing. I use kratom and it seems it's getting one step closer every day to being made illegal, and things like this really don't help. As for the OP I wouldn't recommend this, it could contain those alkaloids but you never know, it also looks pretty expensive when you could just buy the real thing (Kratom).

Last edited:
So this isn't actually a legit, dea approved pharmaceutical then? Seems like someone trying to market kratom in a different way to grab a different customer base that normally wouldn't come across kratom leaf. Just more fuel for the ever increasing kratom ban.