Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Powerful prescription diuretic

sixthseal.com

Bluelighter
Hello everyone. I have a friend who's about to go back for the holidays and it seems that his destination country has started to implement random drug tests at the airport before the exit. It is a crime to test positive for drugs in his destination country, even if the consumption happened a long time ago. I've been told that various legal proceedings have shown that they do prosecute for this horrible transgression towards humanity.
Anyway, I've helped him to search the bluelight forums, but he's looking for an Australian prescription diuretic that will eliminate all traces of drugs within a week, if possible. He's particularly concerned about cannabis, since he's a daily smoker and the elimination rates for cannabis is very long.
Does anyone know if cannabis metabolites (which is stored in fat if I remember correctly) can be eliminated faster by a diuretic, which only increases the production of urine? Also, is there a prescription diuretic that eliminates all metabolites including cannabis within a week? He told me he's going to tell the doctor the truth to get the prescription. Any help will be appreciated, preferably soon because he's in a bit of a hurry. Thanks! :)

Lasix (40mg Frusemide), is a strong prescription diuretic, however I don't think that anything will totally clear the system of cannabis within the timeframe that your friend is looking at. If he was a casual user maybe, but since he smokes it on a daily basis, I don't think that he'll be able to totally rid of himself of it's traces. Unless he is an ultra thin bastard, with next to no body fat, and a very high metabolic rate, and even then he's going to have problems. Maybe he should have though of stopping his daily use at an earlier date.

I would probably not worry about it much though, since such backward countries would probably not have the resources to check many people, and bribes in such places would get you out of anything anyway.

Btw, what is his destination country. It would be good to know such info, since I don't think there are many out there. The only ones that come to mind as maybe having such laws are middle-eastern, south east asian(ultra-conservative Muslim) countries, such as Iran, or Malaysia.

Hello and thanks for the information. I'll be sure to pass it on. He's not very thin, but not fat either. Typical build with high-ish metabolism. You're right, his destination country is Malaysia. 2003 is the government's "War on Drugs" campaign to rid the country of drugs. He tells me bribing is not an option in certain situations, and a high-traffic international airport with CCTVs and checks and balances in place is one of those.
The chances of being randomly sampled is pretty low, but the risk is there and the sentences aren't light. Having a criminal record would be unfortunate too, and not just because he'll have to tick the checkbox on those forms that ask "Do you have a criminal record?". ;) Oh, and this is off-topic but Malaysia isn't really a fundamentalist Muslim country. If I recall my history lessons correctly, it's considered a Muslim country because the majority ethnic group is Malay but the constitution is secular.
Thanks again for replying, I appreciate the information and I'll pass it on.
He's also wondering if artificially increasing the metabolism using stimulants is effective in faster elimination of cannabis metabolities in the body's fat reserves? I know this is a harm minimization board, but draconian legislation requires drastic measures. :)

Increasing metabolism, increasing water intake, using a diuretic, exercising as well as alkalizing urinary pH are likely to hasten elimination of cannabinoid metabolites.

My advice, when thinking of using diuretics, stimulants or increasing urinary pH, is too first see an understanding doctor and check your general health is OK.

Check BT's quote from SovietContin post

Also some good stuff here and here

Last edited:
Thanks phase_dancer! :) Those links had all the information I need, I'll be sure to pass it on. I noticed one your posts mentioning that the use of urinary alkalinizers like Ural to prolong and potentiate amphetamines will result in higher neurotoxicity. One of my friends used to consistantly use this method to potentiate amphetamines and he's concerned about the neurotoxicity effects. What's the potential damage like in real world situations? Would it seriously affect the brain eg noticable degradation of mental capabilities within weeks? He tells me he was previously taking 45 mg of dexamphetamine orally with 2 sachets of Ural 30 minutes before. His previous usage is limited to once a week. Thanks again!

By altering urinary pH to favour retention, plasma levels of the metabolites are higher for longer. Any toxin which has elimination delayed naturally increases the time the toxin is present, and thus the damage it may do.

A person who did some research on this with MDMA is Jon Mendelson. You might find this PP presentation of some value

As for your friend, I couldn't say whether he would have done damage or not. As indicated before, induced urinary changes are usually best only used (carefully) when the aim is to be rid of something rather than to hold on to it.