• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advice needed for a mates weak stomach..

bundy

Bluelighter
A mate of mine cant handle his pills, he says it makes him always feel sick and wants to chuck it back up. But he would do it if he could stomach them.
I think he might just have a really really low tolerance to them and there mite b some way of making it more easy for him to handle.
any advice???

He should either take them in halves at a time or plug it.

That's probably the best way to stop the prob in my opinion.

I've found the solution is to eat some substantial food.. soup, toasted sandwiches, pasta.. do your pill in halves, and if you feel yourself start to get queasy, down some Quik-Eze.

Completely agree with MissGracey, I always like to have a big feed before going out. Then I usually have a little bit of chocolate with me to eat if I start getting queasy after pillin'. Doesn't always go down too well, but it does settle my stomach.

Plug it.

I have a close friend who also cannot stomach pills at all. He gets severe stomach cramps etc. Plugging has solved all his problems :)

Flexistentialist said:
Plug it.

I have a close friend who also cannot stomach pills at all. He gets severe stomach cramps etc. Plugging has solved all his problems :)

Wh0rd to that.. if taking less doesn't solve your problem, then get over the notion of sticking a pill in your ass, and plug away. But start with halves plugging, even quarters.

To expand on what Dante said... When you plug, the absorption rate is somewhere around 80-90%... When you swallow it, it's 40-60% and railing is about 70-80%.

So going halves/quarters is definitely a good idea!

Plug it.

I have a close friend who also cannot stomach pills at all. He gets severe stomach cramps etc. Plugging has solved all his problems
i completely disagree that plugging solves nausea. if he is vomiting from the mdma, take less mdma. i have read before (cant find source, sorry) that the nausea is possibly due to the massive amount of serotonin being released, not just from interactions within the stomach. in my experience plugging pills does not reduce nausea, anyone else want to put their experiences forward?

Last edited:
i personally think eating before hand is the way to go, mabey even a quick eze on hand b4 you dump,

i definatly think that plugging doesnt stop the feelings of nausea
if not increases them, for some ppl either smaller amounts or none may be the way to go...

mind you it all come back to each person is different, ive felt sick on things while other ppl have been fine, and i was healthy and even fit at the time.....

Plugging shouldn't prevent nausea from MDMA, because the serotonin receptors in your gastrointestinal tract are still going to get stimulated however you ingest the MDMA. In fact, as plugging may increase the absorption of the pill, theoretically you could get worse nausea if you take the same dose you would take orally. Maybe plugging helps some people think they will get less nausea, hence, less nausea (if it works for you, it's all good!)

Anyhow, nasuea from MD** is not uncommon, and the topic has been covered extensively over in Health Q & A and in Ecstasy discussion - here is one old thread but a search will give you heaps more. I agree your friend should start with a half pill first.

It used to happen to me every time I dumped. A full or empty stomach made no difference and neither did Quick Eze. I don't know why, but it hasn't happened since July last year, and it's not due to tolerance, I don't think, as i've been dumping less than I used to. It only ever happened during the come on, and for about 30-60 seconds i'd really tense up and not move because of both the intensity of the come on and the nausea. I would breathe very deeply, and during inhalation, i'd feel better, but as soon as I exhale, it'd feel really bad again - I sometimes beat it and kept it down but most of the time i'd throw up a mouthful but no more.

I dunno, maybe it has stopped due to tolerance. It's certainly not tolerance in terms of needing more to get the same effect, but maybe my body just learnt to accept the drug over time. Who knows, i'm just glad it hasn't happened in a long time.

Quick question that I've always wondered but never bothered to ask - if I'm correct, then quick-eze is nothing more than an antacid tablet, which is just another word for something with a pH greater than 7 that you take to neutralise acid in your stomach.

So the question is, how acidic does your stomach get if you have a pill, if at all? I'm a firm believer that quick-eze is just a placebo for pill nausea, which I guess is just as good as a genuine cure as long as the nausea stops. But does it really do anything?

babydoc: thanks for clearing that up :) thats certainly been the case with my experiences..

I can't remember one time that I've taken pills and not thrown up. I have the weakest stomach and a stomach condition guess that makes it worse but if you gotta hurl you gotta hurl and wow does it feel good after it. It's horrible trying to hold it in when you have to vomit, let it out all will be good :) quick eze does tend to help settle it a bit so I've noticed but not totally fix it.

He even chucked on a low quality half a while ago. I was thinking bout telling him to eat a big fatty meal beforehand to slow down his gastric emptying so its absorbed slower, and then taking a quarter.
But yeah he might just have a metabolic defiency that would explain a bit....
thanks guys:)

ahh I knew of it as Shafting and had nevere herd of plugging b4 lol

ahh.. I tried railing my pill last weekend to combat the nasty vomiting.. only to projectile vomit 10 minutes later 8(
I think it may even be something psychological with me.. because whenever i drop, i think to myself.. i'm going to vomit, i know it
and i don't know if its a coincidence or not, but I started vomiting around the time I started smoking regularly..