• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is Adderall worth it?

undergrounddlz

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight,

So as of lately, especially concerning current life events and circumstances, I’ve been throwing around the idea of Adderall in the back of my mind. I’m not a user of any drugs currently, only occasional herbs, supplements, homeopathic options, cleanses, that type of thing. I know there are many others who have to stay clean for obligatory UA reasons as well. I am knowledgeable and experienced in the basics of many of the topics discussed here in the forums, however.

Motives pertaining are for study, and productivity related reasons. You could say a few tangible intellectual goals have been set before me this year; I’ll be re-teaching myself a fair bit of math. I know there is no “magic pill,” I’m not asking for a magic pill; however there are aides we can use to help us on our journey. I’d like to have guidance from those with experience, especially judging if its even worth the trouble at all.

I do not have ADD/ADHD, as I was tested for this as a young child (they couldn’t figure out why I was acting out as a young lad).

Anyways, any information and guidance would be great. Also, I’ve always been interested in nootropics. I’ve found products such as Alpha Brain by Onnit to be rather.. over advertised, and a lot of hype in the long run (the product has soy in it for fucks sake, which is not good for you).

Additional information to push me in the right direction as far as antioxidant usage with Adderall, or liver cleansing precautions would be nice too. I’m open to other options and suggestions as well.

Thanks