• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants White Amphetamine Consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeptuneProject

Greenlighter
About three years ago in Eastern Europe SWIM bought amphetamine for one night and snorted it. The effects were very like amphetamine SWIM had tried before, increased talkativeness, sociability, energy, and euphoria. SWIM did notice it had a weird smell like a detergent in the powder. This did not stop SWIM from using the drug. The powder was white. SWIM was told that in that part of eastern Europe there were two kinds of amphetamine sold on the streets, yellow, and white. The night went well as SWIM expected. However, SWIM woke up the next morning feeling very anxious, depressed, and extremely restless. SWIM's thoughts weren't the same as before, almost as if something had changed SWIM. SWIM also started talking to himself a few days later. SWIM is still struggling with the weird thoughts three years later and also the anxiety. Any help would be appreciated to help SWIM figure out what is wrong. What possible impurities could have been in this white amphetamine? Those who are living in Eastern Europe in the area around Bulgaria can help SWIM figure out a lot about this problem as that's where the white amphetamine can be found as well as the yellow amphetamine which is a lot more pure. SWIM knows the dealers who sold him this white amphetamine as they called it, hated SWIM and did not want to have anything to do with helping SWIM find clean amphetamine.

It could have been amphetamine sulfate, poorly made Eastern European crank/meth, or a research chemical. I have no idea about the cuts, and we don't allow substance ID threads, the term SWIM/'my pet dog, etc.' to refer to your own drug use, or sourcing here.

Well the feeling anxious, restless depressed feeling the next morning just sounds like a normal come down. As far as having weird thoughts 3 years later, my guess would be the amphetamine triggered some underlying mental illness. Im not saying schizophrenia or anything like that. I have some pretty weird quirks too, and they were amplified during my 6 months of heavy Adderall use. Its been 3 years since then and I still have some of the quirks that came out during amphetamine use. For instance, rubbing my nose excessively, even when it doesn't itch. Things like that. They quirks already existed, because I was like that as a kid but grew out of it. But I guess the amphetamine brought it back out.

No one local is gonna play the cyber Samaritan card and hook you up - you and they are on the wrong site for that.
As Priest pointed out, we do not allow the play-pretend pseudonymous acronyms that wouldn't protect you from a particularly ticked off mayfly let alone prosecutory authority.
(I would set fire to the very concept of that shithole I shall not name for promoting such complete fucking idiocy; if you truly believe "no guv, it was my hamster, honest...." is an insurmountable legal defense then go get checked for Vascular Dementia ASAP, you have no business fucking with drugs at all).

That aside: Us Eurotrash are supplied almost completely exclusively Amphetamine Sulphate, and only the racemic compound at that. We do not generally have a vast stimulant pharmacopoeia like those in the US, sourcing Desoxyn/Vyvanse/Adderall is just a little less likely than finding a seller of Bigfoot's toes and Caligula's favourite cockring.
Meth is nigh on mythical, even bathtub crank let alone professionally crystallised dextro-isomer, though it is slowly appearing here, in large part a result of the evolution of DN marketplaces. I can't speak for Bulgaria but UK street grade speed is about as pure as a nymphomaniac hooker whose hobbies include anal gangbangs, it would be impossible to even begin guessing at the possible contaminants: is it Ephedrine? Is it Potassium Cyanide? Is it tiger semen? Come on down and play Wheel of Neurotoxic Misfortune!

The yellow gear is perhaps a crude attempt at a practical formation of Amphetamine in its freebase form - as an isolate it's a pungent, corrosive, volatile yellow oil that can be handled with the same ease as a hormonal King Cobra.

To me it simply sounds like a classic case of fucking the brain with DRA's for a prolonged period mixed with the resultant anxiety and a finishing touch of confirmation bias.
Are you still using stimulants or any recreational drugs? Are you in receipt of psychotropic medication?

Do you possibly know if bad MDMA powder or pills could have caused anything like that? Pretty much feeling stuck in my head all the time thinking of conversations that never happened, basically talking to myself, and imagining conversations. After that night that I described in the first post, I bought more from the same people cause I was so addicted. However, this time I'm pretty sure I got ecstasy in powder form (possibly they crushed the pill and sold it to me as speed). The reason why I'm sure I got ecstasy was because I didn't feel anything after snorting it and I was taking SSRI antidepressants and antipsychotics at the time and these remove all effects from MDMA.

Do you possibly know if bad MDMA powder or pills could have caused anything like that? Pretty much feeling stuck in my head all the time thinking of conversations that never happened, basically talking to myself, and imagining conversations. After that night that I described in the first post, I bought more from the same people cause I was so addicted. However, this time I'm pretty sure I got ecstasy in powder form (possibly they crushed the pill and sold it to me as speed). The reason why I'm sure I got ecstasy was because I didn't feel anything after snorting it and I was taking SSRI antidepressants and antipsychotics at the time and these remove all effects from MDMA.

1. Taking unknown powder even though you had a previous bad experience with it is not the brightest idea.
And btw, you can buy a testing kit to test your drugs.
2. Taking SSRI and combining it with certain stimulants can result in Serotonin Syndrom and in the worst case could kill you. Do some research before taking drugs!
3. I doubt you got MDMA powder, it's more expensive than amphetamine
4. Stimulants can worsen depression and can induce a manic or psychotic phase and I guess you don't take an SSRI and a neuroleptic just for fun, so talk to your therapist about it and lay down all drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.